FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest Menneisyys
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post

I have an HTC Diamond from Sprint

I'm not technical at all, so I have no idea how to install theses games on my phone

I did transfer the file from the very first post (finalburn.rar)

If you look on the first pot there are 4 different downloads, did I choose the right one

It installed the Final Burn File a state, roms, cfg, and a cache file on my phone

When I ckick on the Final Burn File this list of games will come up.

Are all these games I can play, its like 500 games!

NOW WHAT!!!!

What do I do to get the games to run on my phone.

Am I missing some type of application?

Someone please give a step by step way to install these games!

I know this is alot, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to do this.

Thanks in advance

read my tutorial, I've linked to it from this thread too

• 2 weeks later...
Guest geesesnk

working fine for cps1 games. as far as cps2 goes, the sound plays and everything but the game wont show on the screen.ive tried MvC, MSHvsSF, and Xmen Vs SF and its just the music and effects but nothing on the screen. someone help

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Marton

Masterall, MONO output doesn't work. It's always stereo. I notice it because one of my Qtek 9100 speakers is broken, and CPS1/Neogeo games sound like sh1t with only one speaker :D

Disabling "Stereo sound" doesn't do anything. Can this be fixed? THANKS!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest thericcio

mmm I installed everything but I find the roms ... I put the roms in the roms folder ... But nothing nn finds ... a little help?

I have Omnia i900

Edited by thericcio

Guest ace145

wow this works great. with no sound it plays at 180mhz perfect. with sound it plays 264mhz perfect. on games such as final fight it only displays landscape but on 1941 it displays only portrait. is there any way to force these roms to display portrait or any desired orientation?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elite-fusion

hey guys, got the TG01

i want to play NeoGeo on my phone with metalslug of course....but what exactly would i need to make this happen...can someone please post all the links to the files that i would need to download

Guest PolloLoco
please help

Man, you last two posters are lazy bums. All you have to do is peruse this thread. I'm sure you'll cry that it's 48 pages - but each page need only be skimmed. If you've never read a book or manual with more than 48 pages, then I pity you.

Hint: There's one other file you need to see roms, and it's linked multiple times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Master K90

hi i have download the newest version 0.014 and have also some games but i can´t play the games.

First i want to change the screen mode to landscape (i habe a touch pro 2 from htc) but this also don´t work...

The second thing is that my hardware keyboard is not really supported.

Can someone give me a tip how i get it to start.

thanks

mfg

I'm having trouble running this emulator on my new A81 MID, the problem is i can't even open thethe program. When i double click Burner.exe nothing happens...

The specs for my MID is

Arm Cortex A8 600mhz

256MB RAM

7 inch 800x480

Windows CE 6.0

i tried using Executibilitycheck but that program won't open either it gives me "encountered seriorous errror" error message.

anyone have any ideas on how to make this work on my MID

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone

I instaled the version 0.14 on my HTC Touch Diamond, NeoGeo ROMS and CPS1 works very well but I still can not walk to the CPS2 ROMS

I would like to play street fighter alpha 3 é_è

if anyone knows a way to make it work ca would be nice to inform me

thank's

sorry for my English

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CrisGSM

Did somebody get the emulator to work on HTC HD2 ?

when i try to load roms, it shows some crazy names like: Zupapa (decrypted C)

anybody else has this problem?

• 1 month later...
Guest perroloko

Dear friends,

someone has managed to run the emulator in WQVGA screen?. I get a gray screen and when I pause the game, I can see the image.

I try with WVGAFIX4 but I get the same error. :P

I have a LG Incite CT-810 with WinMo 6.1.

If someone could help me it's much appreciated.

PD: forgive my poor English.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shadowsword

I cannot run it properly on Samsung i780 (320x320 screen) - it cuts part of screen on the right. It's possible to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerglisk
Did somebody get the emulator to work on HTC HD2 ?

when i try to load roms, it shows some crazy names like: Zupapa (decrypted C)

anybody else has this problem?

Hey, I tried using my HTC HD2 to run FinalBurn 0.014 and it will load the ROMs.

However, I do not know how to manage to tap my screen as keys.

Anyone knows how to use this on HD2?

Plus the game screen is only about 1/8 of my screen. Is there anyway to blow it up to about 1/2 and the other 1/2 for virtual d-pad?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ashram
Dear friends,

someone has managed to run the emulator in WQVGA screen?. I get a gray screen and when I pause the game, I can see the image.

I try with WVGAFIX4 but I get the same error. :rolleyes:

try wvgafix 3... i've had issues with other wvga devices and wvgafix4, wvgafix3 seems to work better for me at least

• 1 month later...
Guest islisis

I know this was suggested long ago, but if there was any chance for the option to bind keys to diagonal directions this would allow games to be playable on slider keyboards. Writing macros for them does not work (the buttons are depressed instantly, even if you hold down the assigned key).

Guest rcoltrane

I'm trying Final Burn 0.014 with my LG GW550 - Windows Mobile device and it works fine with CPS1 games. But it gives me CRC errors with my neogeo romsets! Could someone point me where to download proper AOF and FATAL FURY sets for Final Burn CE?

I've searched everywhere but all sets I've found are incorrect so far. :angry:

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest ashram

as much as love the emu, it's too bad that nothing has been done to it in a LONG time. it's as if masterall just disappeared from the face of the earth.

wish he released the source code to have others work on it.... native wvga support and better support for newer processors (like the snapdragon) would be nice.

• 2 months later...
Guest cacafuti

anybody is a codemaster? , we need the landscape mode enabled now !!! , buaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh buaahhhhhhhhhhh , bu bu buaahhhhhhhh , snif... coño , mecaguendies , la leche puta.

Edited by cacafuti