Internet problem

Guest sodo

Hi,

I've downloaded the settings for my SPV E200,from orange,but now,when I try to load a stie it connects at first but then an error message appears:"Unable to find site".Are there any other setting that I should change for my phone to work with GPRS

Hi,

I've downloaded the settings for my SPV E200,from orange,but now,when I try to load a stie it connects at first but then an error message appears:"Unable to find site".Are there any other setting that I should change for my phone to work with GPRS

No panic man, I've been trying to use E200 for web accessing since 2004 (Vodafone Italy) with NO SUCCESS. :( It's normal, I don't know in what bizarre mode it's possible to configure it... :rolleyes:

Guest jimbouk

1) Make sure your account has GPRS access enabled

2) Make sure your gprs settings are correctly entered

3) Make sure your device is set to use the named network setting above for internet access.

The last step is the important one.

1) Make sure your account has GPRS access enabled

2) Make sure your gprs settings are correctly entered

3) Make sure your device is set to use the named network setting above for internet access.

The last step is the important one.

I made sure all these step were made,but still:"Th page you are looking for cannot be found"

I assume you have tried it with lots of sites?

Can you send/receive emails on the device?

I've tried with every site I know.I even went to Orange and let them configure the phone,nut still nothig;Receving mails doesn't work either,only MMS settings work.

I've tried with every site I know.I even went to Orange and let them configure the phone,nut still nothig;Receving mails doesn't work either,only MMS settings work.

Me too. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Me too. ;)

It worked.I don't know how,but it worked,and didn't make any changes to the settings.I'll try it again after I get my prepaid account recharged,and we'll see if it was a one time state.