Alpha dialing "solution" on the DASH

Guest dinho

Can you guys be a little more specific on how to install it? Where do I put the .CAB file? I tired putting it on the Windows folder and just running the .CAB and it installed and all but I don't see the picture; I still see the T-Mobile logo.

[Edit] Combined duplicate posts

Guest jcjdoss
Can you guys be a little more specific on how to install it? Where do I put the .CAB file? I tired putting it on the Windows folder and just running the .CAB and it installed and all but I don't see the picture; I still see the T-Mobile logo.

Put it in a location that is easy to get to with your Explorer (I.E. My Documents) then browse to that folder and run the file. It should install. Then restart the phone. Let me know if you've already tried these steps. We'll figure something else out.

• 3 months later...
Guest JAmerican347
Put it in a location that is easy to get to with your Explorer (I.E. My Documents) then browse to that folder and run the file. It should install. Then restart the phone. Let me know if you've already tried these steps. We'll figure something else out.

Here's my version. I like the T-Mobile branding so I included it...

BrandingBrick.gif

JAmerican

• 1 month later...
Guest SteveMW

I had to rename the image file from Carrierlogo.gif to Carrier_logo.gif.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Peacheasy

An easier Solution is holding the ALT key, spelling out the phone number, then hitting dial.

This works in WM6 - never tried it in WM5