Decent i320 cases

Guest 4N1L

...are non existant at the moment!

I have seen a couple of generic cases on expansys which they suggest will fit and there are a few badly fitting foldover cases available on ebay but nothing specifically for the i320.

I did email Brando in Hong Kong but they have no plans to produce anything for the samsung :rolleyes: I would love a silicone case or a diary style leather foldover!

Although for me it's probably too late as i've completely ruined mine. Makes me wonder about the build quality..i have paint coming off a button already and the back of the phone (battery cover) is covered in light scratches from where it's been placed on desks...

Guest RobVanDam
Wow you sure are violent with your phone :D

Im gonna get one custom made for my 320 just like i did for my D600 :)

haa haa.. i see that u are finally trolling around in here ..

The i320 has almost the same sice as the 30GB ipod. It doesn't have a clear window, it's just a leather case (it's the original. To be found in the ipod box).

Guest XxDrAg0nxX
haa haa.. i see that u are finally trolling around in here ..

Hey rob :)

Actually been watching this place for quite long already, just nothing to post, but since i just got it, will probably be posting more....But it seems here is kinda dead too :D

Guest TheSaint318

I have been having the same issues of not being able to find a custom made case for my SGH-i320n. I even went to the Krusell website to take a look. Nothing. So I sent them an e-mail and basically they said they had no cases at this time for my model of phone. They suggested a generic type case. So for now I will have to live with what I have and visit Krusell from time to time. I will update if and when I see any custom cases for this phone.

Guest XxDrAg0nxX
I have been having the same issues of not being able to find a custom made case for my SGH-i320n. I even went to the Krusell website to take a look. Nothing. So I sent them an e-mail and basically they said they had no cases at this time for my model of phone. They suggested a generic type case. So for now I will have to live with what I have and visit Krusell from time to time. I will update if and when I see any custom cases for this phone.

You could get one made like i did for my I320N... love it :)

Guest TheSaint318
You could get one made like i did for my I320N... love it :)

XxDrAg0nxX, can you post any picks of your case and phone? It would be nice to see how the case and phone fit together. I visited the link you posted. I guess I'm looking for more then just a "box" type case for my phone. Thank you.

Guest XxDrAg0nxX

I will try to get one of the case when i can, dont own a digital camera, will try to use the one on the i320...

What do u mean more than a box type? u want a triangle? circle?

Guest TheSaint318
I will try to get one of the case when i can, dont own a digital camera, will try to use the one on the i320...

What do u mean more than a box type? u want a triangle? circle?

I visited the "Black Technology" website. And the cases I saw looked like "boxes" for your phone. No offense to you or them. The cases looked well made with quality materials. But I like my cases more form fitting. Thank you for help..... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the above poster who has the i320n it looks like someone has finally got around to making a silicone case for it...check out ebay for the item. Still nothing for the standard i320 though :)

As for the custom cases, i find them a bit boxy for my liking too, but i will def investigate the ipod case idea!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheSaint318

Finally,

Smeg36 at MGN profiled a case for the Motorola Q from a company called Vaja Cases. Would you believe that they have the case for the i320n. I might just ask this for my upcoming B-Day from the wife. These cases are customizable anywhere from internal/external case color to laser monogramming to 2 different types of clip systems. The case I specced was in the neighborhood of $85. Kind of pricey. But it protects your $450 investment. So for those i320n owners I would highly recommend checking out this site.