Bluetooth Not working

Guest spv_user

Guest spv_user

:) Please can someone help my mda vario 2 will not find any bluetooth devices.

I had ord a bluetooth stereo head set and at first connected and worked well, this morning tried to use it again and nothing.

I have performed a hard reset 7 times now and whenever i try to pair the devices it just states no devices can be found.

I would appreciate any input anyone has i have read that it may be a hardware fault, but also have read that the bluetooth stack is not the best?

Regards

Johnnyboy

:) Please can someone help my mda vario 2 will not find any bluetooth devices.

I had ord a bluetooth stereo head set and at first connected and worked well, this morning tried to use it again and nothing.

I have performed a hard reset 7 times now and whenever i try to pair the devices it just states no devices can be found.

I would appreciate any input anyone has i have read that it may be a hardware fault, but also have read that the bluetooth stack is not the best?

Regards

Johnnyboy

Can you discover any other BT devices? Got a spare phone lying around anywhere to test with? A BT Dongle? etc...

Could be that the headset has the problem?

Guest spv_user

Thanks for your reply - it seems that the bluetooth is on but not working - it will not pair and cant be seen so think it will have to be returned. :)

Johnnyboy

Thanks for your reply - it seems that the bluetooth is on but not working - it will not pair and cant be seen so think it will have to be returned. :)

Johnnyboy

make sure the beam option is on under settings >>>>> connections

Guest spv_user
make sure the beam option is on under settings >>>>> connections

I have it just seems that the bluetooth is not working at all i have been in contact with htc and they have advised it is a fault and should be returned.

we will see what tmobile have to say. :)

regards

John

I would suggest a hard reset and retest before going to the trouble of return.

Could simply be the failure of some initial customisation bug/fix patch that is causing you the lack of bluetooth.

may need to try this....assume that your led changes and comms manager status changes?

I would definetly also find a phone with bluetooth and see if the Vario 2 can be seen by its bluetooth device search....as suggested by post above if you have not already tried this.....to completetly rule out faulty headset.

Guest spv_user
I would suggest a hard reset and retest before going to the trouble of return.

Could simply be the failure of some initial customisation bug/fix patch that is causing you the lack of bluetooth.

may need to try this....assume that your led changes and comms manager status changes?

I would definetly also find a phone with bluetooth and see if the Vario 2 can be seen by its bluetooth device search....as suggested by post above if you have not already tried this.....to completetly rule out faulty headset.

I have tried all these options off to call tmobile now to see what they suggesst

john

Guest spv_user

Well to let you know the handset is going back to be replaced as according to HTC this is a generic fault.

Have sent back to mobiles.co.uk where it was sourced and await a replacement. Lets hope they dont advise me the handset out of stock stuff for the next few weeks :)

Thanks for your help! :D

Johnnyboy

Guest spv_user
Well to let you know the handset is going back to be replaced as according to HTC this is a generic fault.

Have sent back to mobiles.co.uk where it was sourced and await a replacement. Lets hope they dont advise me the handset out of stock stuff for the next few weeks :)

Thanks for your help! :D

Johnnyboy

:P New handset received and all is a dream!!

Johnnyboy