Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurtfhouse

Microsoft Voice Command on MDA Compact III

5 posts in this topic

I just bought the new MDA Compact on T-Mobile, its the first WM device I've had for a while and love it, can't believe the size and what it can do :) .

I have had just one problem though, Microsoft Voice Command v1.5 just doesn't seem to want to work, I just get an erorr message telling me the program will have to be closed and re-started. Anyone else tried it on this phone or had similar problems?

Thanks

I just bought the new MDA Compact on T-Mobile, its the first WM device I've had for a while and love it, can't believe the size and what it can do :) .

I have had just one problem though, Microsoft Voice Command v1.5 just doesn't seem to want to work, I just get an erorr message telling me the program will have to be closed and re-started. Anyone else tried it on this phone or had similar problems?

Thanks

I thought v1.5 was 2003 only not WM5? I may be mistaken...

Edited by richard_d

I thought v1.5 was 2003 only not WM5? I may be mistaken...

Could be that, I really don't know, its been quite a while since I had my last PPC and I am not up to date with things, thanks for the reply :D

Does anyone know for sure? :)

Could be that, I really don't know, its been quite a while since I had my last PPC and I am not up to date with things, thanks for the reply :D

Does anyone know for sure? :)

Voice Command 1.5 is WM5, but won't run on my MDA Compact III either. However, the latest version, 1.6, seems to work fine.

FWIW 1.5 runs on my K-Jam (WM5)