Cubin' the mda compact III

Guest coolcatshaft

Guest coolcatshaft

i just threw caution to the wind and sugarcubed my mda comp 3, AND IT WORKS!!! The pink "T" took some getting though!

nice sleek unbranded device now no scratches or blemishes! gives it an air of mystery i think...

all the usual disclaimers apply!

Guest GadgetMaster
i just threw caution to the wind and sugarcubed my mda comp 3, AND IT WORKS!!! The pink "T" took some getting though!

nice sleek unbranded device now no scratches or blemishes! gives it an air of mystery i think...

all the usual disclaimers apply!

Er... excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean when you say you "sugarcubed it". Did you flash the firmware or something?

Guest coolcatshaft

not quite flashing the firmware... :)

all it means, is that i vigorously rubbed a sugarcube on the painted logos on the case namely the "MDA" and "T-Mobile" above the screen. This 'sugarcubing' removes the white/pink painted logos but leaves the titanium grey painted case scratch-free and looking much nicer without carrying the t-mobile advertisement.

Guest sylhetstar
not quite flashing the firmware... :)

all it means, is that i vigorously rubbed a sugarcube on the painted logos on the case namely the "MDA" and "T-Mobile" above the screen. This 'sugarcubing' removes the white/pink painted logos but leaves the titanium grey painted case scratch-free and looking much nicer without carrying the t-mobile advertisement.

can you send us a pic of your phone close up? does it not scratch it, especially this phone as its sort of flaky??

thanks

Guest coolcatshaft
can you send us a pic of your phone close up? does it not scratch it, especially this phone as its sort of flaky??

thanks

vidhi_243.jpg

vidhi_246.jpg

no scratches that I can see, and the phone looks much better IMHO

Edited by coolcatshaft

• 2 weeks later...