spv2000 bluetooth headset problem

Guest goldtop

Guest goldtop

does anyone know if there is a solution yet to this problem?

in outline, once I connect my spv2000 to bluetooth, I have problems with incoming calls. I disconnect from bluetooth, the phone rings, I can neither hear the caller nor talk to them since my phone is expecting me to use bluetooth.

I switch off bluetooth and return the call.

this does not happen with every incoming call but a significant percentage of calls.

anyone know how to solve this problem? I sent the phone back under the `12 months warranty and it came back with the comment that the techs did not have a bluetooth headset and therefore could not re-produce the problem.

does anyone know if there is a solution yet to this problem?

in outline, once I connect my spv2000 to bluetooth, I have problems with incoming calls. I disconnect from bluetooth, the phone rings, I can neither hear the caller nor talk to them since my phone is expecting me to use bluetooth.

I switch off bluetooth and return the call.

this does not happen with every incoming call but a significant percentage of calls.

anyone know how to solve this problem? I sent the phone back under the `12 months warranty and it came back with the comment that the techs did not have a bluetooth headset and therefore could not re-produce the problem.

Have you got the latest ROM vers? The latest one can be downloaded here http://www.business.orange.co.uk/servlet/S...231044126666686

Guest fluffcat1

Other than trying a rom upgrade, www.modaco.com might be a better place to find an answer. Your mobiholics username and password should work there.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goldtop

Does the MDA Vario suffer from the same bluetooth headset problem as the spvm2000? I am tempted by the t-mobile package including 40 mb of data which comes with a free MDA Vario. however, I don't want the bluetooth prob again.