Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xda_gangsta

Nokia Gaming Phones

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, we seen sometime ago gaming devices, but now I think carriers are at it again, as with Nokia since its going to release a new series aimed at gamers.. what do u guys think, isn?t it embarrassing to have a phone like that? lol it?s a brick!!!!!!! + just embarrassing, I know, that was bold lol

nokiagaming.jpg

The N-gage QD is a couple of years old, which new gaming devices are you referring to?

The N-gage QD is a couple of years old, which new gaming devices are you referring to?

The guy's a liitle disoriented.

"The guy's a little disoriented" - Well that was extrodinary. Very mean, wow can't I make a damn mistake? :D

and can't you read? the n-Gage obviously ins't new but nokia is working on a new device :) :x

"The guy's a little disoriented" - Well that was extrodinary. Very mean, wow can't I make a damn mistake? :D

and can't you read? the n-Gage obviously ins't new but nokia is working on a new device :) :x

and what model is this new device? do you have a model number, device photos etc?