6280?

Guest sporkguy

Guest sporkguy

I've been waiting for 2 weeks now for Tmobile to get the blood vario in stock, and I'm peeved at how long its taken them.

I have a D600, and I was thinking, well as I need to select a handset from the current lot from tmobile, the 6280 would be the closest I'm gonna get to the D600.

Things I hate about the D600 are: how slow the gallery application is, the lack of vibrate AND ring, the pitiful camera, and the nasty text messaging.

Now I know the camera isn't wonderful on the 6280, but as its Series 40 am I right in thinking the gallery & memory card integration are a tad faster than the D600? if so, we're onto a winner there.

Any thoughts or experiences with said handset?

Guest Jay3gsm

Can't comment on the D600, I've never used one but the 6280 is performing to expectations so far. Menu customisation options are numerous, the phone feels good in the hand, good screen, well laid out. Definitely recommendable.

Guest petencl
Now I know the camera isn't wonderful on the 6280

Really? I've heard the 6280 camera is comparable (sometimes better than) the on the N70. Probably not as good as the D600 though.

Also, I noticed the new Apple update this morning added support for the 6280 to iSync! Might be of interest to you :)

Guest sporkguy
Really? I've heard the 6280 camera is comparable (sometimes better than) the on the N70. Probably not as good as the D600 though.

Also, I noticed the new Apple update this morning added support for the 6280 to iSync! Might be of interest to you :)

ooh iSync compatibility is a BIG plus!

From the reviews I've read, the camera on the 6280 is worse than the N70.. so I'm not too sure.

And I'm worse than a bloody woman for changing my mind, because now I'm considering the SP5 when O2 get round to releasing it :D

Guest petencl

Sporkguy - I see you went with the 6280 in the end (I wondered why the webpage had shifted off to the right slightly! :)). How are you finding it so far?

Guest sporkguy

petencl: tmobile seem to have a severe problem with stock at the moment - I think they were seriously unprepared for the popularity of flext. Alas, my order is waiting stock before they process it and send me one.

Bah.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bling-my-thing

hi guys,

been using the phone for the past 4 weeks and I am very happy with it! I pimped it with airbrush and Swarovski crystals.... tacky, but I love it!

I appreciate all the nice user-friendly features of the phone especially having suffered from Razr V3 phone.... the phone really screwed up my address book! I like that with Nokia you can save different phone number under one name.

The camera is OK. I use it often, but I feel that the camera response is not so good as other leading multimedia models. but compared to most of the phone function in the market, it is definitely much more advanced.Matrix Chrome.jpg

Greetings from Berlin,

Ayano

Guest sporkguy

:D :P :)

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like that sort of thing.. but my god, I can't stand the sight of it!

Guest bling-my-thing
:D :D :)

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like that sort of thing.. but my god, I can't stand the sight of it!

:(

The skull is my original design and it was madejust to promote its launch :P

I think you will be speechless when you see the Xbox360 I've crystallised for Eidos.... it has over 45,000 crystals! It was for the launch of Lara Croft!

lol

Ayano

www.bling-my-thing.com