Who's left Orange for T-Mobile?

Guest chucky.egg

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

I'm still with Orange, and happy with them ;p Personally i've never had any issues with customer service or tarrifs, i have a free C600 and 100mins/500sms/?25/month which i signed up for in February. I'll be taking up a TMob contract once the Vario II is released but only due to their unlimited data package and O not taking it on!

Incedentally - i saw someone post somewhere about Orange having criminal data charges. They're the same as they always have been for several years now, when did they switch to being criminal...?

Guest dr who
True - it's expensive but i think criminal is a bit harsh :)

I want my Vario II!

To be honest they have always been criminal - its just now we have some choice! Orange have been offering unlimited 3G for the first 3 months with a new 3G phone for some time now, which suggests they can do it if they like, and will supply 1Gb of data for use with their TV service for ?10, so it is a bit galling that other data users get charged ?1/Gb. [surely you mean Mb :D -Sporkguy]

Guest sporkguy

Well I've just applied for a job at a local Tmobile store - so we'll see how that goes eh... that'll mean I've literally jumped ship from Orange to Tmobile twice.. contract and job :)

Guest sporkguy
Good luck with the job!!!!

You deserve a break after those gits at Orange treated you like that!

Thanks a lot :) I've heard they're a lot better to work for than the big O, and treat staff like human beings rather than sales robots.

Fingers crossed they want someone like me :D

Guest motty

local sporky...which one mate? only thing is, they dont pay commish otherwise i'd be off too!

may look into cpw, commish on everythin...gets me how orange is uncapped, with JF and how quiet it is, there'd be no point in a cap anyway!

Guest sporkguy
local sporky...which one mate? only thing is, they dont pay commish otherwise i'd be off too!

may look into cpw, commish on everythin...gets me how orange is uncapped, with JF and how quiet it is, there'd be no point in a cap anyway!

no local jobs at CPW - i've already checked.

I've applied at Sutton and Bullring, will prob apply at Palasades and High St as well next week.. wanna see how these two applications go.

Even looked at O2 but their website is shocking.

Guest dr who

O2 should win an award for the most unfriendly, hardest to navigate website in the modern world. I couldn't find a way to get it to display the list of phones they have available. Shash.

Good luck with the job Sporkicus.

Guest tsutton

Good luck, sporkguy.

Find out if you are allowed to help out here... don't want to see you getting the sack like Orange did. :)

Guest sporkguy

Once burned, forever learned :D

or something like that shnizzle. Either way, I'm gonna be a good boy from now on :)

Thanks fellas!

Guest rikwebb

Had the wife on a payg for a couple of weeks to try Tbag out, all very good. Customer service is spot on!

I just cannot get used to it, been with O that long that I expect to be treated like sh*t. :)

I have now put the wife onto Tbag, choosing the Vario with CoPilot (which I already use on C600) - she has Nokia 6280, and wants to keep it :D :P :D - so the Vaio is mine :(

As soon as the Vario II comes, I will be moving too - and I have been with O since their first year (yes I am an old fart!).

Come on Tbag, give us the Vario II, and then I will buy out my O contract and move!

Oh, ps, work mate of mine's missus works for tbag, and is getting me the 'Freinds and Family' discount :) :) - half price web n walk pro on Relax here I come.

Rik

Guest dr who
Oh, ps, work mate of mine's missus works for tbag, and is getting me the 'Freinds and Family' discount :D :P - half price web n walk pro on Relax here I come.

Rik

I'm relying on Sporky for that :)

Since the Hermes (Vario II) has appeared on O2 in Germany I am really hoping that we see it on T-Mob in the UK REALLY soon, like June 1st would be nice!

Guest impy78

Don't you just love the fact that there is an advert for the Orange menagerie plans at the bottom of this thread!

Hahahahah!

Orange = No Shame!