Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sporkguy

New Nokia Handsets Announced

7 posts in this topic

Mobile-Review have a new article on some new nokia handsets, the N72, N73 and N92

n72.jpg

All I can say is.... gimmegimmegimmegimme!

Mobile-Review have a new article on some new nokia handsets, the N72, N73 and N92

n72.jpg

All I can say is.... gimmegimmegimmegimme!

You mean N93? Know that is a very interesting sounding phone IF they can pull it off. I am planning on getting an N80 and HTC Hermes (I know, I know you are all aware of that already) but if the image quality is good on the N93 I may get that as well!

The N72, other than being a far more pleasant looking birds phone than the Razr, doesn't sound that great to me. Running an old version of Symbian with most of the goodies stripped out of it - an N70 on Kyrptonite!

The N73 looks like it has stolen its vidual ques from the QTek stable to me, and thats maybe no bad thing. For once Nokia do a phone that doesn't look like the designers heads were up their a**** when they planned it.

Any ideas if the N72 is coming to Orange UK any time soon?

Any ideas if the N72 is coming to Orange UK any time soon?

I thought the N72 was sheduled for a July release although it seems to have gone deathly quiet recently. Since it is the older S60 OS I would imagine it shouldn't take too long to commision.

My mothers upgrading and begging my advice. Rung Orange and they want her to pay ?179.99 for the N80 :)

She doesn't really want to pay a penny. The N70 is ?49.99 and she may go for that. Either that or the K750i I think as I dont think the N72 is going to be cheaper or the same as ?49.99

I would massively advise you AGAINST getting the N70, on Orange at least. It is an absolutely horrid phone. Now I don't know what your mum is like but does she really need a smartphone, or in fact a phone that does anything more than make phone calls and perhaps takes pictures?