Motorola RAZR Sound

Guest xda_gangsta

Guest xda_gangsta

Anyone know where I can find the Motorola RAZR keypress sound? like when you select a menu option or something it plays that sound (I'm not too sure cuz I don't have the RAZR my friend does). I want to use this sound for my SPV C500.... anyone know where I can get it? Thanks!

Guest amo

To be honest I don't think you can transfer this file to a computer via a datacable as it's held within a restricted part of the phones rom :)

Guest xda_gangsta

yeah thats what I was thinking, but I still think u can do it, cuz on other websites I seen people bundling the Nokia .WAV files.. its a really nice sound and it sure beats the SPV C500 sound when u select a menu...

Guest sporkguy
yeah thats what I was thinking, but I still think u can do it, cuz on other websites I seen people bundling the Nokia .WAV files.. its a really nice sound and it sure beats the SPV C500 sound when u select a menu...

Thats because Nokias (especially S60s) are more open than Motorola's OS. Even getting one of the default pictures off for my gf was a bloody nightmare, and ended up just googling it heh.

In short: your quest is laden with big rocks my friend.