'Stop The Clock' from abroad

Guest goochy1

Guest goochy1

Hi

If anyone is goin to a european country eg France, 'Stop the clock' is a great way to save from abroad phone calls. Before this the tarrif would be about 50p per person per minute. Now though its ?1.65 for a whole hour.

You have to pay 75p dial fee then 30p per minute for the first 3 minutes then after that youget 57 minutes FREE!!!!

This is a great way to cut your phone bill from abroad.

Goochy1

• 2 months later...
Guest pisquee

Well, now using Vodafone Passport, you only pay the 75p connection, and then the call comes out of your inclusive contact minutes.

I work on a cruise ship, and for when i am in countries with Voda networks it saves me a bomb!

Guest goochy1
Well, now using Vodafone Passport, you only pay the 75p connection, and then the call comes out of your inclusive contact minutes.

I work on a cruise ship, and for when i am in countries with Voda networks it saves me a bomb!

I hadn't heard of that before. Each call you make it costs you 75p and then the rest just comes out your minutes thats not bad.

goochy1

Guest pisquee

Similare for incoming calls - you only pay 75p to recieve a call, and then that's it ... i think for up to an hour, then you pay something, can't remember what though