The Reasons Why T-Mobile Are The Best

Guest martley

Guest martley

I have been on every major network and would like to let you all know why I really believe that T-Mobile are the best. In the 'old days' of one2one it was valid to say that the network was not on par with the the others, but please remember that T-Mobile have nothing to do with that set up anymore. Deutche Telekom is the second largest mobile communications provider worldwide next to Vodafone. There are probably still some black spots for coverage, but ALL networks have those.

You see, in the 'old days' mobiles were scary and we needed a guiding hand from somebody like Orange. 'the futures bright, the futures Orange' we were told. But that future is here and Orange now looks tired and dated. We feel more confident to use mobile communication and we no longer need that guiding hand. What we now want is clear mobile tariffs, fair prices xnetwork and decent customer service. This is where T-Mobile excel compared to the others. Let me use my experience as an example.

I was with T-Mobile for three years but then foolishly went to 02. What a mistake. Higher cross network calls, and absolutely dreadful customer service. You could hardly ever get through to CS and there was no automated service either. So it was hard to control my bills. Even the internet information was always three days out of date.

So I leave 02 and go back to T-Mobile and what do I find.

1. A clear and easy to undertsand great contract deal with flext.

2. Unlimited web n walk internet access and a free w810i phone which downloads the information quickly.

3. A clear and easy to understand automated service via 150 to let me know how much alloawnce I have. Text alerts advising me of this on a weekly basis.

4. Great customer service and friendly staff on the end of the phone.

5. Great 'pay as you go' rates of 12p per minute anytime any network.

A dealer once said to me two years ago that I should watch T-Mobile establish itself in the UK and then come up from behind and be the market leader. With the way it is going I feel that this will happen. At this time they are opening 300 new stores all over the UK to bring their retail side up to that of the other networks.

I do not work for T-Mobile, but must be honest in my opinion. They really are the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marcwic

I did agree with you until I read they've removed MSN from their handsets and are banning IM usage.

Just when I thought *finally* a network operator had woken up ans realsed walled-garden internet access was not what the public wanted. Shame!

Guest hotphil

The handset I bought from them on Saturday has MSN Messenger installed and it still works - guess they've not banned it yet.

Having been with Orange for 10 years or so I am really enjoying the change and agree with Martley's points.

Guest KevsWeb

T-Mobile does seem to be taking the number one spot, But when are they gonna get the decent phones, like Nokia N80, N93, etc etc, its all very well having the handsets they got, but i think a big update in there mobile department is in order!

Does anyone know of any handsets Tmobile will be getting soon?

Guest sporkguy

There seems to be a lot of hubbub about this whole MSN situation at the moment.

If it does come to the crunch - surely you can still use web messenger over internet explorer? has anyone tried this on their smartphone/ppc yet?

Guest hotphil

I don't think webmessenger.msn.com will work because it relies on pop ups. perhaps something like agilemessenger would work. not tried it myself though - my msn still works fine!

Guest sporkguy
I don't think webmessenger.msn.com will work because it relies on pop ups. perhaps something like agilemessenger would work. not tried it myself though - my msn still works fine!

Indeed so - but suicidegirls works for me (which requires popups to view each set) :)

Guest marcwic
There seems to be a lot of hubbub about this whole MSN situation at the moment.

If it does come to the crunch - surely you can still use web messenger over internet explorer? has anyone tried this on their smartphone/ppc yet?

I'd reccomend wap.e-messenger.net. Although if t-mobile do decide to stop shipping with MSN, I'd reccomend users re-flash their devices with a non-butchered o/s.