Orange can still be darned nice to people!

Guest moroni

Guest moroni

i was on the phone today to a lovely lady at OCS who dealt mainly in other departments but seemed to know her beans so after 30 minutes of talking her about work stuff i thought i would try my luck at seeing what deal i could get out of her as far as my upgrade/retention deal would go.......

after a long chat later i have finally agreed to an SPV M5000 on flext 50 with 20mb of free GPRS as well, to say i was fairly happy would be a huge understatement!!!

In my line of work i talk to orange retentions fairly often and they have been the easiest to get PAC codes off, so i was dead chuffed when i finally got to talk to someone very helpful!

perhaps orange does still have some saving graces :-)

Guest Tech

very rarely but glad you found someone who is good

I found someone too but that was when i wanted to get rid of orange - he helped me alot and was a nice chap :)

Guest dr who

Glad to hear they will match FlexT as a tariff but although 20Mb of free data would have been amazing a few months ago it still looks pretty shan compared to what TMob are offering.

Guest moroni
20mb on an M5000 can go very quickly - it wouldn't have been enough to keep me with Orange.

granted its not huge but its better than nothing, and down here were i live we dont get a gprs signal for t-mobile so its no good me having unlimted usage if i cant use any of it at all :)

And to be honest, i wont be using it for gprs anyway as 3G isnt great in my town on orange, wi-fi however is a much better idea, but ?250-300 on ebay is nice as well ;-)

Guest shuurajou

Bare in mind it's very easy to get a negative opinion when looking around on forums etc. People will seek out a place to complain, but rarely will seek out a place to come and say how good it is - because it's expected.