sony ericsson k800i/w850i

Guest pookiecheeks

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

i want a 'normal' mobile phone and recently saw pics of the sony ericsson k800i and the w850i phones. they look attractive and have goood spec. is sony ericsson a good brand ? i'm on orange with my spv m2000 but their version of the sony k850i looks too fancy(too much silver) compared to the stylish plain black offered on other networks. which network is best for 'normal' mobile phones ?

thanks for any feed back.

pookiecheeks

ps. sorry if this seems a silly post

• 1 month later...
Guest Darko8472
hello all,

i want a 'normal' mobile phone and recently saw pics of the sony ericsson k800i and the w850i phones. they look attractive and have goood spec. is sony ericsson a good brand ? i'm on orange with my spv m2000 but their version of the sony k850i looks too fancy(too much silver) compared to the stylish plain black offered on other networks. which network is best for 'normal' mobile phones ?

thanks for any feed back.

pookiecheeks

ps. sorry if this seems a silly post

It's not a silly post at all :) I went from a M2000 to a W800i, the only thing I found annoying about it was the orange/white color scheme. But my friend recently got a W810i, which is pretty much the same phone but with a black colored case and a thumbpad instead of a little knobbly joystick on the front.

They're nice phones, I think apart from the M5000 (but I'll be going with T-Mob's version when my contract runs out with Orange), I won't be tempted away from SE for a while :D