er...

Guest pookiecheeks

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

i walked passed the orange shop in luton last week and chuckled to myself whilst remembering the threads on here about the lack of customers. i counted three staff and no customers... and this was over the lunchtime period. now today, saturday, i've walked passed again yet the shop is closed and there is sign on the front saying 'closed until further notice'... now is this just regarding the luton store, or are things really this bad at orange nationwide ?

pooks

Guest chucky.egg

I can't believe things have got THAT bad for them THAT quickly

I suspect some stores aren't worth the hassle for the operators to keep open - I never really understood why the networks opened their own stores in the first place

i agree

i laugh everytime I walk past the O shop, and thats every 2nd day! a couple of customers and new staff hired! makes no sense...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pookiecheeks
hello all,

i walked passed the orange shop in luton last week and chuckled to myself whilst remembering the threads on here about the lack of customers. i counted three staff and no customers... and this was over the lunchtime period. now today, saturday, i've walked passed again yet the shop is closed and there is sign on the front saying 'closed until further notice'... now is this just regarding the luton store, or are things really this bad at orange nationwide ?

pooks

hello all,

..just thought i better mention the shop is now re-opened... as before. don't know why it was closed for a few days, but at least i set the record straight.

pooks

Guest dr who
hello all,

..just thought i better mention the shop is now re-opened... as before. don't know why it was closed for a few days, but at least i set the record straight.

pooks

Anyone actually in it, other than staff, though?

Guest pd.ryder

The Orange shop in Gloucester used to be bursting at the seams most days. There's only a steady trickle through the door now - although that does make getting served a whole lot easier :) :D

Guest dr who
The Orange shop in Gloucester used to be bursting at the seams most days. There's only a steady trickle through the door now - although that does make getting served a whole lot easier :) :D

Consumers are no longer as clueless when it comes to technology as they used to be. Everyone knows that Orange contracts don't offer good value at the moment. And calling one of your talk plans, 'Racoon' - of all the things wrong with that moniker the one that irks me the most is that racoons aren't found in the UK. I suspect the same is true still...............

Guest pookiecheeks
Anyone actually in it, other than staff, though?

hello all,

..lol, yes there were customers. in fact too many customers... i was kept waiting for about 15 minutes ! i popped in to ask for a price of a spv m5000 upgrade. i walked away laughing loudly at the answer !

pooks