Sign in to follow this  
Dr Who

Changing Tariff Mid Contract on TMob.

Dr Who    1

Does anyone know if I get a new contract on TMob on a 12 month relax tariff is it possible to change to a more expensive 18 month contract after about 5 months?

chetzy    0

afaik , u can move to a 18month tariff, but it will mean you will lose your upgrade, for example

if ur in ur 6th month on a 12month contract, and move to 18month, it means you will have to wait 24mnths before you can upgrade.

Dr Who    1
That's not right. You can dr, but you'll add 6 months on to the end of your contract.

In other words my original 12 month contract would run for 18 months? That I could live with!

Fleabag    0
In other words my original 12 month contract would run for 18 months? That I could live with!

Spot on. :)

Fleabag    0

No probs. Just give them a call and they will advise of you of the 6 month extensio, send you written confirmation - and you will be able to switch to Flext as of your next bill date. Just remember, you can't upgrade until the 17th month instead of the 11th.