• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

grr... calling all k800i owners out there...

9 posts in this topic

Posted

hello all,

..ok, bottom line is i've done something but i'm not sure what, or even how. the speaker on my k800i is now at a level that i can hardly hear anymore. phone calls are perfectly ok still, but for some reason my alarms and radio/music via speaker are now hardly audible... even though the volume is at the loudest setting possible. anyone know what i've done ? :)

pooks

Posted

u tried doing a full master reset?

Posted

u tried doing a full master reset?

hello all,

..i've tried that, but alas... no fix. oh well, back to carphonewarehouse i go...

pooks

Posted

Mine works perfectly, not had any problems with it at all since day 1.

Go give CPW an earbashing - tho I fear if they don't have a Service Centre on-site, you'll have to send it off to SE or CPW's repaircentre for a week or so.

Posted

hello all,

..i took my phone back to carphonewarehouse today at 5:25pm. the phone is indeed faulty. its being replaced via their rapid repair service, which should be ready for collection on wednesday.

pooks

Posted

hello all,

..i took my phone back to carphonewarehouse today at 5:25pm. the phone is indeed faulty. its being replaced via their rapid repair service, which should be ready for collection on wednesday.

pooks

hello all,

..oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... i eagerly rushed to the carphonewarehouse on wednesday to collect my new phone, but alas... no sign of it. 'lost in transit' between picking and despactch(ie. stolen, but i don't fret as i'm covered). i was promised without delay it'd be there on friday. friday comes and once again i rush back to the 'devil shop' to collect my phone, but low and behold, no sign of my bloody handset... and this is with the rapid repair service that is included in my extra insurance package that i pay ?29.95 per quarter for ! seems its not just broadband the carphonewarehouse cocks up, but normal BASIC customer service ! i'll go in tomorrow, not that i'm expecting it to turn up, but just to confirm my fears that it won't be there...

..hmm, carphonewarehouse eh ? all i've got to say is BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP AND most definately BLEEP !

pooks

Posted

Have you got your K800 back from the Carefree Whorehouse yet?

Posted

Have you got your K800 back from the Carefree Whorehouse yet?

hello all,

..god, finally i had a phone call on tuesday saying my phone was ready for collection. seems sporkguy was spot on, lol... took a week or so !

pooks

Posted

Don't ever expect anything less than bulls*** from CPW.