grr... calling all k800i owners out there...

Guest pookiecheeks

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..ok, bottom line is i've done something but i'm not sure what, or even how. the speaker on my k800i is now at a level that i can hardly hear anymore. phone calls are perfectly ok still, but for some reason my alarms and radio/music via speaker are now hardly audible... even though the volume is at the loudest setting possible. anyone know what i've done ? :)

pooks

Guest pookiecheeks
u tried doing a full master reset?

hello all,

..i've tried that, but alas... no fix. oh well, back to carphonewarehouse i go...

pooks

Guest sporkguy

Mine works perfectly, not had any problems with it at all since day 1.

Go give CPW an earbashing - tho I fear if they don't have a Service Centre on-site, you'll have to send it off to SE or CPW's repaircentre for a week or so.

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..i took my phone back to carphonewarehouse today at 5:25pm. the phone is indeed faulty. its being replaced via their rapid repair service, which should be ready for collection on wednesday.

pooks

Guest pookiecheeks
hello all,

..i took my phone back to carphonewarehouse today at 5:25pm. the phone is indeed faulty. its being replaced via their rapid repair service, which should be ready for collection on wednesday.

pooks

hello all,

..oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... i eagerly rushed to the carphonewarehouse on wednesday to collect my new phone, but alas... no sign of it. 'lost in transit' between picking and despactch(ie. stolen, but i don't fret as i'm covered). i was promised without delay it'd be there on friday. friday comes and once again i rush back to the 'devil shop' to collect my phone, but low and behold, no sign of my bloody handset... and this is with the rapid repair service that is included in my extra insurance package that i pay ?29.95 per quarter for ! seems its not just broadband the carphonewarehouse cocks up, but normal BASIC customer service ! i'll go in tomorrow, not that i'm expecting it to turn up, but just to confirm my fears that it won't be there...

..hmm, carphonewarehouse eh ? all i've got to say is BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP AND most definately BLEEP !

pooks

Guest pookiecheeks
Have you got your K800 back from the Carefree Whorehouse yet?

hello all,

..god, finally i had a phone call on tuesday saying my phone was ready for collection. seems sporkguy was spot on, lol... took a week or so !

pooks