Upgraded to Web n Walk Plus- should I have a free wireless data card?

Guest whitster

Guest whitster

I was recently upgraded to Web n walk plus so I could get HSDPA activated on my MDA Vario II (tried to get it activated on standard web n walk but the CS team seem to have clocked on to the fact that people were getting it activated on their standard accounts).

After a quick look on the t-mobile site it mentions getting a free wireless data card with each web n walk plus or pro plan. Should I still get this even though I was upgrading from standard web n walk?

Guest confucious
I was recently upgraded to Web n walk plus so I could get HSDPA activated on my MDA Vario II (tried to get it activated on standard web n walk but the CS team seem to have clocked on to the fact that people were getting it activated on their standard accounts).

After a quick look on the t-mobile site it mentions getting a free wireless data card with each web n walk plus or pro plan. Should I still get this even though I was upgrading from standard web n walk?

You seem to have mi-understood what you are getting - you have got the W'n'W Pro add on. They do (or did) sell a W'n'W bundle with the card for ?20 / month which is a completely sperate thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ben_pyett

As this forum thread below will show.....you may be able to save money by avoiding Customer Services and talking to the right Tech Support guy, who will enable HSDPA for free without the Pro bolt on...but i figure that they are going to get wise to this soon.....so get a move on!

MODACO Forum Link