charged for calls on flex35

Guest mattie01

Guest mattie01

hi just wondering if anyone else had expreiancd this.

just got my bill thought from t-mob and they are changing me for calls that i made in the first month of my contract,

all the calls i made prior to the end of my first month have been charged and then on the 1 month of my contract, all calls show up with a "free".

called up t-mob cs and said i think there was a problem with my account and that it was more then likely caused by me upgrading from web'n'walk to web'n'walk pro, (thinking that they did something wrong in the upgrade)

the lady on the phone says, they are aware of an issue where customers are being changed for calls that should be free (on the flex package). and my account was marked on thr 16th as being one of these account and they where looking thought all of this accounts and mine would be adjusted (if any adjustments where needed) when they got to it in thier list...

Guest confucious

They screwed up with my first bill - didn't give me my 25% discount. But sorted it on my next bill, no problem. Hopefully they'll sort yours too.

I've had no problems with them since, always get charged ?31.99 / month no matter how hard I hammer it :)

Guest ben_pyett

same here....

I got a bill for ?190 (all data usage) first month, as somehow the online system didnt correctly put my Web n Walk bolt on onto my account!

Makes you realise just how Web n Walk at ?7.50 is such fantastic value for money!

Guest christopherw
same here....

I got a bill for ?190 (all data usage) first month, as somehow the online system didnt correctly put my Web n Walk bolt on onto my account!

Makes you realise just how Web n Walk at ?7.50 is such fantastic value for money!

Indeed, one of the CS reps said that WnW IS a good deal, even in her own opinion - ?7.50 a month as opposed to ?7.50 per MEGABYTE (what she said it costs if you're not on the WnW plan) is a pretty good deal.

I've just had my first bill through, and it's alllllllllll over the place - total mess, as it was split into two as I ported my number in a couple of weeks into the contract, and they bill in advance as opposed to O2's billing in arrears, which REALLY confused me, and I had issues with my My T-Mobile account being frozen when my number changed - all resolved, and the T-Mobile CS reps (to unfortunately use an Americanism) were all SUPER helpful whenever I rang up.

Compared to O2 customer service, it's like day and night, the difference is amazing. SO FAR... The next 17 months remain to be seen :)

Guest confucious

Received a text from T last night "Due to High usage since your last payment, your service may be interupted, to avoid this please call 150, Thank you"

My bill was ?511 !!!!

Turns out they hadn't added W'n'W Pro when my brother wanded HSDPA and changed from W'n'W to Pro and so had charged him over ?400 for data (as my bills run from the 3rd of the month theat's not bad) Rang T last night and got indian call centre :) Firdt person just told me I was being charged for data and threatened to cut me off when i got a bit upset at this. Eventually put me through to his supervisor who has sorted the bill out and added W'n'W Pro to the account. Turns out my brother was calling at the same time!

Was a bit suprised that when I didn't know my password (my bruv had changed it) and couldn't answer the security qs they still spoke to me and allowed me to change the pword again!