Sign in to follow this  
stripeycat

New casing for Orange SPV C550 (HTC Hurricane)...?

stripeycat    0

Hi folks,

I've just invested in a new Orange 3100, so i guess it's time to box up the old SPV C550 and send it back home to the relations south of the equator.

My question is: can anyone recommend a site (or individual) from who i could buy a new casing for the C550? Mine is shagged from a year and a half of use, so i'd like to put it's guts into something a bit nicer before i bung it in the post.

Any help appreciated! :)

The Doctor    1
Hi folks,

I've just invested in a new Orange 3100, so i guess it's time to box up the old SPV C550 and send it back home to the relations south of the equator.

My question is: can anyone recommend a site (or individual) from who i could buy a new casing for the C550? Mine is shagged from a year and a half of use, so i'd like to put it's guts into something a bit nicer before i bung it in the post.

Any help appreciated! :)

eBay is your friend...... I would recommend fluffcat1 but he's been AWOL from MoDaCo for a while now so try another seller with decent feedback if he hasn't got any housings....

Phil

stripeycat    0

Ta!

having read the foamy nightmares people are having with theirs, i'm thinking now that my sister will just have to make do with the phone as it is; i dont think i'm up to the task of pulling this particular little beastie apart any more :)