colonel_butt

Full unlock for Monet (Lobster 700tv)

5 posts in this topic

Sweet :( i'll try that tomorrow :)

thnx :D

-------

its tomorrow :D i think the application unlock worked :P but the spv services app seems to be freezing after i AGREE to the simlock tool :)

not getting any errors, and the app starts fine..

Edited by Bongmaster

Great news. Hopefully you can make that extra step!

Thanks.

well its true Virgin will unlock it for free :) payg customers need to have £30 credit b4 they will do it tho..

contract sems to be enough for them.. i just called and the person i got said she would send out te unlock code right away.. should be here in the week :D

well its true Virgin will unlock it for free :) payg customers need to have £30 credit b4 they will do it tho..

contract sems to be enough for them.. i just called and the person i got said she would send out te unlock code right away.. should be here in the week :D

It's not really free when you want the unlock code to use a different sim £30 of credit isn't much use!

Can the credit be used to buy TV? Not that the TV is much use, but I do like the DAB, although the first couple of times I've used it (to listen to 5 live sports extra) England seem to keep losing wickets whilst I'm walking the dog....!