• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Win a MoDaCo Zune + earn FREE CASH with M:Panel

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Which system?

The M:Panel email addresses are seperate from MoDaCo.

P

Posted

Why only UK and USA??? :) :D :D :D

Posted

A Zune? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

how about a real mp3 player... hahaha

Posted

Hi,

Are Smart Panel struggling to cope with this offer?

I got an email saying that they had not received any data for a while. I've done a soft reset, I've reinstalled the software. There are data files in the data folder & my phone keeps connecting to 3G for no apparent reason.

I replied to the email I got sent, but it won't go through, I get

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of

its recipients after 2 days.

The message has not yet been delivered to the following addresses:

host mail.mmetrics.com[67.131.13.200]:

connection to mail exchanger failed with timeout

I tried to use the contact form on their site & it gave me an error. Any ideas? I'm spending money connecting to 3G, but have not had anything from M:Panel since my original £15.

Any thoughts?

Ben

Posted

Which system?

The M:Panel email addresses are seperate from MoDaCo.

P

erm, I think the modaco one, I got the e-amil confirming that i had been entered, but it said the username was SDA_Guy!?

If that account is registered, could you delete it (i thought I had) and then set it up so that 'TreColl' receives the e-mails instead. if its too much hassle, dont worry about it though

Posted

Umm,

Might be a stupid question, but,

just saw this offer today,Saturday the 27th. Any chance of joining in still?

:)

Posted

Got my £15 yesterday :)

Only trouble was when I took the Postal Order to the Post Office, I offered the nice lady some ID and she gave me the PO back and said "Well you'd better write your name on it then..."

It had been sent with no name on it at all! It was accompanied by a nice letter with my name on, but naff-all on the PO!

Doh!!

:D