Samsung i320 Now Available From Vodafone UK

Guest The Doctor

Guest The Doctor
Samsung%20i320.jpg

It's been a while coming but the Samsung i320 has FINALLY made its way onto a UK network :)

Currently only available from Vodafone Business HERE and priced from FREE to £119.15, depending on your contract price and length.

Some have you may have noticed that currently there is a HUGE gap in the WM Smartphone market. Whilst some may be available SIM free, they are few and far between when it comes to network availability. Lets hope this step in the right direction prompts other networks to get WM Smartphones back into their lineups :D

[Source]

Well I'm very happy with my Dash but its the one and only qwerty smartphone I've seen/ used in the flesh, I'd love to get my hands on the i320 just to compare.

Here's hoping Voda Ireland follows the UKs lead :)

Guest Sonicr360

Well its a great device (Samsung are SO good), but lack of w-fi and 3G puts me off.

What also is concerening, is why Paul has not yet done a review!

PAUL?????? Can you help here?!?!?!?!?

I did hear that a newer samsung would come out with 3G or Wi-Fi - not sure how true this is !

But I want these features, as they are in use everyday on my xda exec.

Guest Damo86

ooouuu....now thats good news!just need wifi....perfect!

@gerryr

vodafone uk:probably

vodafone irl: not a chance!might get it through business though but they never advertise there business phones so people dont know about it..typical!*rant over*

ooouuu....now thats good news!just need wifi....perfect!

@gerryr

vodafone uk:probably

vodafone irl: not a chance!might get it through business though but they never advertise there business phones so people dont know about it..typical!*rant over*

your prob right Damo86 although the way the tornado just quietly slipped into their range without any real announcments gives me some *very* slight hope that they'll add more SPs to their range (fooling my self, I know :) )

Guest The Doctor
Well its a great device (Samsung are SO good), but lack of w-fi and 3G puts me off.

What also is concerening, is why Paul has not yet done a review!

PAUL?????? Can you help here?!?!?!?!?

I did hear that a newer samsung would come out with 3G or Wi-Fi - not sure how true this is !

But I want these features, as they are in use everyday on my xda exec.

The i600 is coming to Expansys.com some time soon HERE

It will have 3G, HSDPA, WiFi etc

Its the same as seen at the MoDaCo Summer Event 2006, although back then it was known as the Samsung Blackjack.

Phil

Guest mikeeey
The i600 is coming to Expansys.com some time soon HERE

It will have 3G, HSDPA, WiFi etc

Its the same as seen at the MoDaCo Summer Event 2006, although back then it was known as the Samsung Blackjack.

Phil

wats the screen size on this phone? it doesnt even looks QVGA...wich means no apps will work on it lol. unless the made the application compatible with that uncommon sized screen.

but maybe its just the small size of the phone that makes the screen appear small

Edited by mikeeey

wats the screen size on this phone? it doesnt even looks QVGA...wich means no apps will work on it lol. unless the made the application compatible with that uncommon sized screen.

but maybe its just the small size of the phone that makes the screen appear small

QVGA landscape mikeeey, same as Dash and Moto Q so there are some apps that will have problems but most wor or have been updated to work.

gr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.