• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Vodafone V1210 released In Portugal

6 posts in this topic

Posted

BlobGet.aspx?Blobid=857
Following the FCC approval for AsusTek's new device, Vodafone in Portugal have decided to add it to their current device line up!

The device is essentially the same as the O2 XDA Graphite featured earlier on the MoDaCo News but is primarily focused around business users. This means both the forward facing and 2 Mega pixel camera have been dropped from the device :D

Notable specs include:
  • Intel PXA270 @ 416MHz
  • Triband GSM 900/1800/1900
  • Single band UMTS 2100
  • WiFi
  • 2.2" QVGA display
  • 170MB Available Phone Memory
  • 1GB MiniSD included!

Full spec's can be found HERE... in Portugese :)

Also worth noting is the fact that it is available for €20 (£13) on a 24 month contract. More info can be found HERE, again in Portugese.

[Source]

Posted (edited)

Looks good in black. We want it sim free here with full spec. :)

Edited by Looby

Posted

Looks good in black. We want it sim free here with full spec. :)

I'll drink to that! A version with FULL spec would be very tempting...

And with Mini, not Micro-SD like the Graphite, too!

Posted

Can anyone explain UMTS bands to me?

What does "UMTS 2100" mean? Will it work in the UK and/or Australia?

Posted

This device has MicroSD not Mini, 100% realiable source.

One otherthing to note, this will be the first Vodafone WM device to officially support Vodafone Live!

It comes to the UK in about 3/4 weeks :)

Posted

Can anyone explain UMTS bands to me?

What does "UMTS 2100" mean? Will it work in the UK and/or Australia?

It means it's single band UMTS. All countries except the US/Canada broadcast their 3G/UMTS on the 2100MHz frequency band, the US and Canada do it on the 850 and 1900 MHz bands. So in short, yes it will :)

Hope this clarifies it a bit for you :D

Phil

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.