heinzmac

Alternate Pushmail for T-Mobile Dash

7 posts in this topic

I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges have been quite high. I have recently purchased several local SIMS cards at the countries where I travel the most to try to cut down on the roaming charges. However, my T-Mobile pushmail does not work when I switch out the SIMS card. Is there a pushmail service out there that can work with any/all service providers? I can manually send/receive, but that gets to be a pain after a while. Thanks in advance!

I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges have been quite high. I have recently purchased several local SIMS cards at the countries where I travel the most to try to cut down on the roaming charges. However, my T-Mobile pushmail does not work when I switch out the SIMS card. Is there a pushmail service out there that can work with any/all service providers? I can manually send/receive, but that gets to be a pain after a while. Thanks in advance!

Take a look at mail2web.com

http://4smartphone.net is a great service...

I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges...

i use the service at 4smartphone.net they run an exchange server & it works amazingly. it's real push & no ads & doesn't use any funky sms thing.

i use the service at 4smartphone.net they run an exchange server & it works amazingly. it's real push & no ads & doesn't use any funky sms thing.

I use mail2web and it works great....

Hosted services are fine, if you want to run your own domain and have more direct control over the whole thing you can have a look at Kerio mailserver - they licensed activesync from ms and offer native push mail support, just like exchange.

http://www.kerio.co.uk/kms_activesync.html

A 10 user license starts at £220 ..... A bit better than Exchange :)

HTH

David