useful program for up-sizing 176x220 > QVGA

Guest mikeeey

Guest 1000101

Well, maybe cause its a problem with my mac. But i must say that all I've heared so far is that cell doom is the best version compared to the rest. I just hope zfinity or anyone else with the smarts makes that update to make it 240x320. Speaking of, anyone heared that this will happen soon? the two programs I wish for is celldoom (240x320) and GBACE from masterall. dream programs....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cirkinordek
Awsome application, i patched Worms world party and Midtown Madness and worked like CHARM! Realy simple too use! The only thing is that once the app is patched the graphic games are not that smooth in commparrasion to the original size, but thats a oviouse fact! :(

Nice Post! :D :(

Note.- I used a Cingular 2125, to the guy having problems patching worms, if u whant i can upload teh patched version to see if it works!

Greetings! :(

please upload the patched worms world party

• 1 month later...
Guest GIGABYTE

When I try to run patched to QVGA .exe file of some game for example worms or motogear my mobile says: it is not winCE application. I have got unlocked phone (SDA II /spv c550). Help me. Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest SilentlyScreaming

I've hit a couple of problems with this program, and wondered if others could help?

I own an HTC Hurricane (badged up as Orange C550, app and SIM unlocked). It has been flashed to WM6.1 (selang09's).

When I use the program in this thread to try and QVGAify Worms World Party, no changes are apparent.

If I use the scale variant, I get the following on my screen.

pc_capture1.jpg

I read through the thread, and attempted to download the C550 version of the app, however the Russian forum linked to presents me with a message that apparently states a 404...

"The thanks to all, who help to develop resource.

File is not found

Hosting along the system everything is switch oned for 129 rub. in mo.

Windows or Unix, free domain ru, MSSQL, mySQL…"

Can anyone help me out by attaching the C550 version, OR because mine no longer has 2003SE on it, but 6.1, should I be looking for something else?

Finally, I realise this thread is old, but to Barabbas - my Worms World Party (retail) doesn't install to the root, but to \program files\worms world party 1.0.0.26 (or something like that), I attempted a fresh install, and also moved the WWP files to the path you suggested, but still get exact same problems as above.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dablo

i don't know for sure..... but you cannot change the original screen resolution because it's already fixed.

same case with netbook that has widescreen. some games cannot change the original resolution to widescreen resolution....

i think that is hard to do.