• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

crossbow for wm2003 SP

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

crossbow%20screenshot.png

File Name: crossbow for wm2003 SP

File Submitter: keff

File Submitted: 18 Jan 2007

File Category: Computer

Hi, this is my crossbow-like homescreen for mpx220 and similar (wm 2003 se).

Alarm plugin required.

Click here to download this file

Edited by keff

Posted

Very Nice, Love the theme. Downloaded it and installed it. Very weird though, the color scheme, background pics and such are all dark blue's, not even close to the blue/greens in your screen shots. Any Ideas why?, Colors are what initially drew me to this theme.

Let me know.

Posted

The theme is nice. But the colors are off for me too. Also, what do I need to get the icons in the grid formation? Is it RJShortcut?

Posted (edited)

File Name: crossbow for wm2003 SP

File Submitter: keff

File Submitted: 18 Jan 2007

File Category: Computer

Hi, this is my crossbow-like homescreen for mpx220 and similar (wm 2003 se).

Alarm plugin required.

quote]

the .cab doesn't works in WM2003SE, i have an Acer n50 with WM2003SE and when I attempt to install it, doesn't works... any idea?

Edited by HackerVR

Posted (edited)

Guys for Grid menu you can also use gStart Menu.

Download it here http://www.airfagev.com/downloads.asp

;)

Edited by ric0chet

Posted

It works fine with my MPx220!! It's got WM2003!!

and I must add it's one nice theme!! well done mate!!

Regards,

Geoffrey

Posted

The theme is nice. But the colors are off for me too. Also, what do I need to get the icons in the grid formation? Is it RJShortcut?

Sorry, haven't been here for a while - the start menu is made by AbstractStart (IMHO better alternative than gStart suggested bellow).

As for colors - It looks a little bit different, my mpx220 has surely different display than my laptop (and I also suspect windows mobile for dithering the background image to smaller number of colors (16M->64k)), but I like the result on my phone (if you are eager to change it, just uncab the file and start photoshopping - and don't forget to post it here ;))

the .cab doesn't works in WM2003SE, i have an Acer n50 with WM2003SE and when I attempt to install it, doesn't works... any idea?

It's for wm2003 smartphone - i suppose that SP and PPC themes arent compatible... feel free to adapt it if you want, Homescreen Designer is a great tool to do it

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.