bocsta

Application unlock for Monet

rexboy    0
Try it and see

No, it doesn't work with S730. Any suggestions? The SIM card is locked both ways I've tryed:

1) by disabling phone with the sim card in and

2) by enabling phone without SIM card

If the phone is enabled and SIM card is in there is no way I can access menu without code.

Anyway thanks a lot

phucchat    0
After trying too many options here's a summary

Run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" file attached

Use the registry editor "regeditSTG2" attached to change

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies (then press "values")\ 00001001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

The following reg editors DONT work

REGEDIT

REGEDITSTG

SGS Explorer

A possible alternative could be to run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab"

And then the HTC application unlocker attached (which for me didnt work before I ran "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" but does work after I've run "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab")

To ensure your phone is fully unlocked, run SDA_ApplicationUnlock on your PC (it is not meant to be run from Windows Mobile).

Make sure you re-boot your device before running SDA_ApplicationUnlock

thanks verry much for shared!

tdashian    0

This guy is the man. I have the newest T Mobile updates for Windows 6 and ROM version and this method worked flawlessly. Thanks man! ;)

After trying too many options here's a summary

Run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" file attached

Use the registry editor "regeditSTG2" attached to change

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies (then press "values")\ 00001001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

The following reg editors DONT work

REGEDIT

REGEDITSTG

SGS Explorer

A possible alternative could be to run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab"

And then the HTC application unlocker attached (which for me didnt work before I ran "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" but does work after I've run "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab")

To ensure your phone is fully unlocked, run SDA_ApplicationUnlock on your PC (it is not meant to be run from Windows Mobile).

Make sure you re-boot your device before running SDA_ApplicationUnlock