• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Ecko Theme

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2077
File Name: Ecko Theme

File Submitter: Mr.Clean

File Submitted: 28 Jan 2007

File Category: QVGA Others

Here's a theme I created based on my favorite clothing line: Ecko! The theme includes the XML layout, a homescreen wallpaper, and several other screens (start menu, volume, warning, etc). You'll have to use a registry editor to setup the other screens, though. I don't feel comfortable with CAB files! Sorry...

This theme makes use of the following plugins:

• Facace 1.2
  • Smart Monitor

The photo contacts will require you to create 40x40 images of your contacts. It doesn't matter where you put them on your phone, but you'll have to edit the XML file accordingly.

Unzip these files to the Application DataHome directory on your phone and enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Posted · Report post

muie mah pisamas peste mata de mincinos

Posted · Report post

How do I add the contacts to the bottom? Also, is it normal for the background picture to remain the same blue cingular backrground in other screens? I'm using an htc 3125.

Posted · Report post

Great theme!!!!! Can this theme made to be adapted to landscape phones? There just needs to be more landscape homescreens in general. Anyway if you can a million thanx :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

I 2nd dremoto =)

Posted · Report post

I 2nd dremoto =)

Yes please someone format this to landscape. I love the screen it rocks! I am patiently waiting for someone to help :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Yes please someone format this to landscape. I love the screen it rocks! I am patiently waiting for someone to help :rolleyes:

eckohomexx2.jpg

Posted · Report post

cool theme i just dont know how to install it i dont kow how to do any of these things some help would b nice thnx alot......`tony`...

Posted · Report post

cool theme i just dont know how to install it i dont kow how to do any of these things some help would b nice thnx alot......`tony`...

hey tony, that was just an image i stretched but is in no way an xml file to use. i just havent figured out how to convert the portrait to a landscape screen. if i could i would buddy thats why i am sending out the signal for help lol. and btw you transfer the xml file and background to /application data/home folder on your smartphone then go to the settings menu and then to homescreen. set the homescreen to the one you want and make sure all other settings are set to default.......

Posted · Report post

btw whoever is the brave soul to convert this to landscape can you make a version without the contact plugin involved. i have photo contacts pro and it does not show on the homescreen...

Posted · Report post

smart monitor? i cant find it anywhere

Posted (edited) · Report post

Great theme, Thanks!

Edited by ottosven

Posted · Report post

smart monitor? i cant find it anywhere

its actually a pay program.....if you are resourceful u can find on some torrents...........

Posted · Report post

I cant get it work on my Cingular 2125, i can only see the Start bar, and teh shortcuts. Nothing else. ;) :wub:

Posted · Report post

Thanks Good Theme

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.