Guest Pr0sper

Guest Pr0sper

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2093
File Name: Just Another Vista

File Submitter: Pr0sper

File Submitted: 7 Feb 2007

File Category: QVGA Computer

Description:

I created this one as one of the last Vista homescreens from my side. I will upload a Landscape version soon (which will use Facade), non-QVGA version isn't planned.

Used Plugins:

Installation:

Make sure to install the required plugins first. Then simply copy the right .cab file onto your device and run it using the file explorer. Maybe it needs a reboot to take full effect.

More screens:

More homescreen made by me can be found at http://smartphone.krisdoff.net.

Have fun :)

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
Guest genaldar

I like it, but there is one issue I have with it. There is no selection box in the start menu, so if you get distracted while trying to open something I forget what is currently highlighted.

Guest geoffrey118

Since I loved this theme as soon as it was launched - I did another version of it for the NON-QVGA (220 x 176) - instead of (320 x 240)!! I tried to keep it as close as possible to the real thing...however, some changes HAD to be done due to size issues!!

Anyway....IF PROSPER gives his concent I will upload too!!

Your call mate!! I won't publish versions unless authorized by the owners!!

Guest Pr0sper

No problem man, upload it.

I like it, but there is one issue I have with it. There is no selection box in the start menu, so if you get distracted while trying to open something I forget what is currently highlighted.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. ;) What device and what OS are you using ?

Edited by Pr0sper

Since I loved this theme as soon as it was launched - I did another version of it for the NON-QVGA (220 x 176) - instead of (320 x 240)!! I tried to keep it as close as possible to the real thing...however, some changes HAD to be done due to size issues!!

Anyway....IF PROSPER gives his concent I will upload too!!

Your call mate!! I won't publish versions unless authorized by the owners!!

Please upload ;)

Guest genaldar
No problem man, upload it.

I'm sorry you're having this issue. ;) What device and what OS are you using ?

T-Mobile SDA (US version) using the imate rom. The selection box exists, I think its just white. I had the same issue with the default T-Mobile rom too.

• 3 months later...
Guest mikeeey

on my t-mobile sda the Today screen looks like this:

ss000ab6.png

and on the rest the black bar at the button only shows half. but the others done cut off at the top.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest geoffrey118

I think I can reply to that!! What is happening their is that your picture is being resized!! that's why even the bottom bar is only showing HALF of it!! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.