The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest doctorj

Hey whats up peeps!!

The DoC is in!!! I have an Audiovox SMT5600 (basically an Orange SPV phone) and a Samsung blackjack. Both heavily mod'ed. I posted this on my site (http://www.gotgtek.com/cms/unlock-audiovox...for-free-2.html) just in case any one wants to unlock their SMT5600 also for free. I am a firm believer in open source.

Keep it free, keep it open,

Until Next Time,

DoC

Edited by doctorj

Guest kirstygold
Guess I better join the 'Posters' instead of remaining a 'Lurker' after all these years.

Got an SPV E200 sitting idle. An SPV C550 as a spare. Currently using an SPV M600 and got so many gripes with Orange that you wouldn't want to get me started!!!

WOW.... Are you sure you're not posting from my house ?! Aside from the SPV M600 part, you could be talking about my phone experience. (and obviously the whole never having posted here thing!)

K

Hi MoDaCo Team from my side,

I love your site, very informative and helpfull.

I liked the reports from last weeks 3GSM... :D

Im from Switzerland and I am currently happy with my Qtek 8310.

But I am really looking forward to the HTC S710 (aka VOX). I love the form factor and I am very curious about the mini-keyboard on an smartphone.

Keep up the good work and I am triying to contribute a little more than before. :)

Cheers mates

Gordic

Guest jebulgo

Howdie Folks

Well i thought i would post to get my count up from 0

Well im James, 31 and work as a senior server engineer for a large organisation in Cardiff, South Wales :)

Im also a avid user on my vario II - fully equiped with sat nav :D

So Hello to all :D

Guest metro30

Hi to all those invisible people out there who are going to solve the many problems I have with technology like 'why me!' Not used the site much yet but I'm impressed with what I've seen. My first post hey. There, that didn't hurt did it.

Edited by metro30

This email is being sent to all members with 0 posts...

Hi all,

My name is Gary and this is my first post.

I currently use a O2 XDA orbit.

Modaco is a great place for help in solving problems.

Cheers :)

Guest Bonasort

My first post !!! I'm a little nervous.....

I joined many time ago because I own an MPX200 and this forum (their members) helped me a lot in those early times.

Thanks to all and greetings from Andorra.

See you later......

Hi everyone. Well here we go my first post, First off i'll introduce myself my name is Nick and I work in the Aerostructure industry I joined the site to get some information on the new Lobster 700 TV phone i have just got such as best software to use with it etc. Couldn't find much on this phone but what a forum spend most of my time this weekend just reading some of the topics and finding my way around and of course I downloaded some of the great desktops, anyway enough of this babble, If any of you have any usfull info on the phone feel free to Post me

Guest chuckinver

Hi

I never realised that I was a silent reader and it now time to put that right. Thanks to MoDaCo my smartphone experience is so much better.

Chuckinver

Guest watchawk

Hello!

Looks it is my turn to introduce myself, most time I participate in read only mode, but I was present during the Modaco Summer 2006 event. Hopefully there will be another opportunity to attend one this year. On a daily basis I am using Modaco SPV C600. I think of getting something new with hardware DirectX support to get more frames in 3D games/demos. Pity S710 uses the same processor as C600, means TI OMAP 850 and has only software 3D support. The games usually look fine but I miss that geeky factor. Hopefully an interesting phone appears soon on the horizon so I will have a subject to discuss on the forum..

Best regards!

watchawk

Guest capstar1

:)

Looking for somewhere to make your first post?

Want to just post something introducing yourself?

This is the place :D

P

Hi This is my first post just to introduce myself. I've been watching this site for nearly a year now because I had been thinking of upgrading my phone to something a bit different

and I have recently upgraded to an M3100 on Orange. Still learning about the phone at the moment and havn't nearly discovered everything it's capable of. I'm looking forward to trying out the various tips and tricks posted on this site. I'm sure I'll need your help along the way.

Thanks

:D

Guest bleedpurpleguy

My name is Jim. I picked up a T-Mobile SDA in early 2006. I love the device, but I'm looking to get a bit more out of it. I'm a computer guy, so this shouldn't be too hard, but it's been a big adjustment to think of my phone running Windows...

Thanks for the site and the active forums! Keep up the good work!

Jim

Guest mhudson

G'day all - Huddo from Sydney here.

I joined back in '04 when I was living in London, with a trusty SPV500 (dog of a thing). Sold it on eBay in London, and bought the SP5.

Back home in Sydney using an i-mate Smartflip which I LOVE. apart from the occasional crash, I love having Exchange sync, Hotmail, GMail and Google Maps all on the one tiny device.

Cheers + keep it up Paul & team.

hi to all at modaco...never posted before but hoovered loads and loads of information from this fantastic web site. keep up the good work...cheers..JD76

welcome to the world of posting dude :)

Guest paniceolan

hello!

I should introduce myself too, I've been a member for the past few months without a post :)

I live in London and currently own an Orange SPV M3100

I used modaco to see when the M3100 would come out - so modaco helped me buy my first pocket pc

lots of nice reviews for both phones and software on this website - I guess all new posters should contribute a bit more, don't you think? :D

Guest path6336

Just adding to the first post thread.

Have an ageing mpx220 and newly acquired mda vario 2 which I am hooking up to Linux Mint Bianca via USB cable, it's working, but speed is very much slower under Linux compared with hooking it up in Windows. I am experimenting with MTU and MRU numbers to see if I can tweak it into submission!

Hope to find out more info on using and upgrading the WM platform phones.