The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

This email is being sent to all members with 0 posts...

Hi {member_name},

Hi, and thanks for being part of the MoDaCo community!

Our records show that, although you are registered on MoDaCo, your post count is 0. That's cool, you're more than welcome to enjoy MoDaCo without posting yourself - and we know the site can be a bit intimidating at times :)

For this reason exactly, Monday 19th February is 'first poster day'... when we encourage members such as yourself to make their first post! By making your first post on 'first poster day', you'll be in with a chance to win a MoDaCo Plus membership (worth £34.99), or 1 of TEN MoDaCo Ad Free memberships (worth £9.99)!

As if that wasn't enough... there's a couple of things that will make joining in even easier!

- All day Monday a member of staff (including me) will be available to reply to posts / answer any questions you have about using MoDaCo

- All day Monday a member of staff (including me) will be available in the MoDaCo Chat channel (click the 'Chat' link on the top bar of the site)

- We've created a special topic in the Lounge for you to introduce yourself... posts in here do count in the competition! See: http://www.modaco.com/w-t252137.html

I'll hopefully see you online on Monday :D

P

PS I'm also going to give away an identical set of prizes to existing posters... so if you can't wait until Monday to get posting, that's OK too :D

Guest Paul (MVP)
PS I'm also going to give away an identical set of prizes to existing posters... so if you can't wait until Monday to get posting, that's OK too :)

So you're in the OTHER competition :D

P

Guest charlysays
So you're in the OTHER competition :)

P

Can't Believe I have never posted, oops! So now I have been through all the Smartphones and have the M3100 it's about time I started asking questions about it like why can't I get tv on it from orange, or what's the best program for converting my Tv shows (recorded on my Media PC) and putting them on my phone? Or is the world really round as it looks really flat to me! :D

Mmm..first post..what to say...Hello :D

Never posted before as always found what I needed without having to ask for it, which just goes to show how good the forum is :)

Use to have an MPX200 which is sadly completely given up the ghost, now got a Vario II on tmobile. Bit buggy but cool none the less. Oh yeah, spoke to HTC yesterday and ROM update should be out in March, but maybe April if there are any delays. Tmobile should be getting it in April/May.

Guest krokrouy

This is My first post, I say "Hello to all". The forum is very good, but the mobile that is treatment is very expensive and complicated. Is a mobile to use, not to experiment. Good luck. :)

Hi Paul, thanks for your advise.

Yes, this is my first post and thanks for all the good tips in this site that help me to overcome the problem that I face with my Windows Mobile devices. I have just upgrade my phone to a Dopod P800W, very satisfy with it as it is the best that I have ever had before such as XDA II, Eten M500, XPhone II, XPhone IIm, Dopod 838pro.

In case anyone interested to know more, I may be of help.

Cheers..... :)

Edited by azusa

Guest autostratus

Hi All.

Guess I better join the 'Posters' instead of remaining a 'Lurker' after all these years.

Got an SPV E200 sitting idle. An SPV C550 as a spare. Currently using an SPV M600 and got so many gripes with Orange that you wouldn't want to get me started!!!

Regards.

Brian.

Guest ruelralph

Hi guys,

Just want to know if you have come across an SMS program that automatically send messages or you can specify what message, what date and what time to send?

I have heared this before but now sure what software. Any ideas...

Thanks.. and more power. :)

OK I am a first timer too.

I use the forum generally for finding answers to questions I can't find anywhere else.

I am an IT manager in the UK and an O2 major business customer.

We use PDAs and also have Blackberry.

I myself have an O2 XDA exec and a Blackberry Pearl.

I also get to play with lots of new kit and find this site invaluable sometimes.

Take care all.

Tim

Guest edtsidas

Hey how are you all doing? Seems fair enough to introduce myself. My actual name is Toshiro, easy to remember isn't it, I'm Dutch/Surinamese/Chinese, and I joined MoDaCo because I own a Motorola MPX200 smartphone. I consider myself a musician, you may find me at

albumartschoen2copyrewu0.png

I think what you are doing is great. And I hope I'll be able to be useful to this page. Keep doing what you're doing.

Peace out

Long time lurker first time poster. Thanks for all the tweaking and customization help over the past year.

Of course, now that I finally have my HTC Tornado set up like I like it, WM6 is starting to leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onward and upward...