The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

• 3 months later...
Guest Gabriel P

Hello everybody!

I'm from Brazil and I joined in to the Modaco's forum in order to learn a little bit more about my device.

I would like to know where can I found some basics concepts of introduction and explanation? Like, I don't have idea what ROM is. Neither flash.

Once I read that the treatment of a Omnia II manufactured in Thailand, when the issue is flashing, is different.

Can anyone give me some previous orientation?

Thanks,

Gabriel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DualShockGam3r

Hey guys! I guess I should've posted here first but oh well :P

Loving the site, and looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow androidites(or something like that :P) and windows phonians(yah these words are not working are they? :P)

Name's Govind, born and raised in India, now living in the beautiful(and extremely hot) city of Dubai, big fan of android :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bogdanwp

Hello my name is Bogdan and i will hang around here. I`m not new to Android , i used to own a Galaxy Gio for 2 years which i modded to hell and flashed bazzilion roms on it. I have basic knowledge so feel free to contact me. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djsimo

hi, I'm Simone, i live in Italy and I'm an Android User. I have a lot of android devices: Galaxy Nexus (my main phone), Nexus 7, Xperia U, Htc Desire and Mediacom MP810C. :D

• 9 months later...
Guest prile

Hello guys, I'm a newbie on this forum, coming from Croatia.

I've already had some android devices, and one of the Mtk6589 phones, and now I'm waiting for Coolpad f1 that I've ordered on recommendations of guys from Croatian forums, some of them are very active here, also.

I'm hoping to have a pleasant time here, and that I won't be much of a drag  :D