The 'my first post' topic [merged]

Guest PaulOBrien

Hello all,

and thanks Paul for the email... I didn't know I haven't posted anything here. But the site is very good and I always find the info I need without posting. I have a cingular 2125 and I got all my info from here to unlock and upgrade software on it. But now I will be looking for a new phone so I can use GPS and streamline TV on it... Any Ideals...???

Happy New Years

Have a Great Day Everyone... :)

Guest tvwebguy

I can't believe that I've never posted here. Oh well, I have a Blackjack and I've been dabbling with Facade and my homescreen. I have it working pretty well now, but, I still have one font that I can't get the right color. I'll have to find a good forum to post it in here, since I've got no help from the Facade forum.

Thanks

Guest gianpyx
Hey how are you all doing? Seems fair enough to introduce myself. My actual name is Toshiro, easy to remember isn't it, I'm Dutch/Surinamese/Chinese, and I joined MoDaCo because I own a Motorola MPX200 smartphone. I consider myself a musician, you may find me at

albumartschoen2copyrewu0.png

I think what you are doing is great. And I hope I'll be able to be useful to this page. Keep doing what you're doing.

Peace out

i don't speak english, i'm italian boy...

Um, yeah, first post for the comp etc. :) Came accross the forum when I was looking for tweaks to fix a few things on an iMate SP5. ie: moving temp ie files to storage card etc,etc.

Thx.

Jp.

Guest zeeroallen

hi guys,

sorry if im not using this very well, i hope nobody is disappointed with me.. by the way im looking for a smartphone if somebody here sells one for a low price.. you can ask me and how the transaction would go...

hope to learn form you guys....

thanks and more power... :)

Guest lamarciana

ok i need help in my 1st post lol! any1 w/this prob:

i run windows mobile 5.0 on a Hp ipaq 6925 and recently upgraded my laptop to windowsvista and can no longer use my active sync 4.1. i then followed windows vista's advice to download the windows mobile center which seemed to work at first but then no longer recognizes my ipaq pocket pc? any suggestions or similar problems?

LaMarcianA

32F from North Carolina :)

Guest s_shyam_ss

Heee.......i have been inn this community 4 the past 4 months and i havent posted a single thread :D .........cheese :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! Man this is a cool community to be a part offf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CardcaptorRaaShaun

I had almost forgotten about this account until I heard about the contest :) I decided that my chances were better for the first posters contest instead of the anyone with more than one post contest. Anyway, I guess I'll actually check out some of the posts on this forum instead of just maintaining my registration for when I get a link to new software here :D