• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WM6 or Windows Mobile 6 codename: Crossbow and Qtek S200

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anybody knows how to install Crossbow WWE on Qtek S200? :)

Posted

Crossbow isnt officially released yet and there are leaked copies around the internet, but there is no support here for the OS as its not officially released as a public rom upgrade so you wont get any links over here at modaco.

Look over at xda-developers though, you will find some info there.

Sam

Posted

I've looked up on xda-developers and it's true. There's no release for that device yet :)( Too bad.

Posted

I've looked up on xda-developers and it's true. There's no release for that device yet :D( Too bad.

You could flash the Wizard Crossbow ROM onto a Prophet, they are effectively the same device (similar hardware, memory mapping etc), although you will looses some features, notable ones like the use of the keypad, microphones etc. So you COULD flash it, but I don't advise it :)

Phil

Posted

LMAO! or in phils case with his C550 his joystick :)

Posted

No way. Better I'll wait for a specific release for that type of device.

Posted

LMAO! or in phils case with his C550 his joystick :D

That WM5 ROM is work in progress ;) Not a RTM release

Phil

Posted

Mean the device is ok? WM5 is buggy? Then why many peoples complains about speaker burning?

Posted

Mean the device is ok? WM5 is buggy? Then why many peoples complains about speaker burning?

Your device is fine with the official WM5 it has on it.

I was on about the WM5 ROM for the HTC Hurrciane I am tweaking myself which is far from official ;)

Phil

Posted (edited)

i've found this link with Prophet version of WM6. What do you think? It will work? http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp

Edited by Alin Manuel Chioveanu

Posted

Moved to correct hardware specific section (the Lounge is for off topic chat).

Also locked - the forum rules state no discussion of leaked, hacked, or unofficial roms.