MitchellD

eBook reader

I just got a small shock when I went to download the MS ebook reader and saw that the Smartphone OS is not supported. Does anyone know a good ebook reader for my Q that is compatible with .lit files?

Thanks in advance,

Tiny Reader is the only Smartphone software I know of that will read .lit books. I'm not certain if it's compatible with the Q, I've never tried it. I just use Mobipocket (which is a great reader, way better than MS Reader), and have converted all my .lit ebooks to the Mobipocket format.

Tiny Reader is the only Smartphone software I know of that will read .lit books. I'm not certain if it's compatible with the Q, I've never tried it. I just use Mobipocket (which is a great reader, way better than MS Reader), and have converted all my .lit ebooks to the Mobipocket format.

Thanks for the info smeg

I just got a small shock when I went to download the MS ebook reader and saw that the Smartphone OS is not supported. Does anyone know a good ebook reader for my Q that is compatible with .lit files?

Thanks in advance,

Try Mobipocket Reader... it's free!