Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toastersauce

Question Regarding Cingular 2125

3 posts in this topic

I just recently bought a HTC 2125 for the Cingular network. I figured I would go ahead and buy a miniSD card for it before I received it in the mail and decided to go with a Kingston 2 GB, cause it was the best deal. I didn't feel like spending $70 on a SanDisk one when I just spent $150 on the phone. I saw somewhere that the 2125 has problems reading Kingston SD cards...is this true?

I just recently bought a HTC 2125 for the Cingular network. I figured I would go ahead and buy a miniSD card for it before I received it in the mail and decided to go with a Kingston 2 GB, cause it was the best deal. I didn't feel like spending $70 on a SanDisk one when I just spent $150 on the phone. I saw somewhere that the 2125 has problems reading Kingston SD cards...is this true?

I have a Cingular 2125 w/ a 1GB mini SD & have no problems with it. Not sure bout the 2GB card tho.

I have a Cingular 2125 w/ a 1GB mini SD & have no problems with it. Not sure bout the 2GB card tho.

Well here is what u will be very happy to know tht I'm Proud user od Cingular 2125 with Working 2GB Kingston Mini Sd card & i have been using it for last 8 month wit no such problem at all.... Also i tried on 4GB Kingston card it worked well but da was a lil slower to fetch data from fa card.. i recommend 2 Gb card for now.. On another note i did updated with da latest Cingular ROM available... & soon goin for WM6 on ma Cingular 2125 ;)