i607 blackjack incoming call screen stuck/locked?

Guest barfoo

Hi there,

has anyone had any sucess modifying the incoming call screen on a blackjack?

I have sucesfully replaced info.gif, yell.gif, error.gif, cprogback_land.png, in the \Windows folder without problems, with images I found on the motoq (qusers.com) forum.

However, there was no call.gif present on my blackjack, so I copied that one into place.

I have added the registry keys in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai

:Callalert

and added BKBitmapFile, and set it to \Windows\call.gif, but it just doesn't seem to have any effect. My incoming call screen is always a boring white with plain black text.

I have tried making the with a few settings, and also tried making it a png (and also updated the registry to say png), but nothing works! heh.

It almost seems like another setting or program controlls in the incoming call screen on my blackjack.

Anyways, comments/suggestions/etc are all welcome.

cheers

-b

Edited by barfoo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest b o   o
Hi there,

has anyone had any sucess modifying the incoming call screen on a blackjack?

I have sucesfully replaced info.gif, yell.gif, error.gif, cprogback_land.png, in the \Windows folder without problems, with images I found on the motoq (qusers.com) forum.

However, there was no call.gif present on my blackjack, so I copied that one into place.

I have added the registry keys in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai

:Callalert

and added BKBitmapFile, and set it to \Windows\call.gif, but it just doesn't seem to have any effect. My incoming call screen is always a boring white with plain black text.

I have tried making the with a few settings, and also tried making it a png (and also updated the registry to say png), but nothing works! heh.

It almost seems like another setting or program controlls in the incoming call screen on my blackjack.

Anyways, comments/suggestions/etc are all welcome.

cheers

-b

I had that happen to me today... any ideas why? i havnted edited any skins/home screens