T-mobile MDA Mail has NO Wi-Fi

Guest idavid

Guest neuronisis

Yep, no wifi ;) I just got a £35 monthly contract with t-mobile for 18 months so i could get this phone. After an hour i realized there was no wifi and after reading everyone elses posts i feel a little let down. I just assumed it would have wifi. Expansys has them with wifi, think i might go with them.

Just spoke to t-mobile and am sending the phone back and cancelling the contract. Speaking to the guy on the phone, he reckons they've had plenty of calls already and have had to send out lots of packaging for customers to return their MDA Mails!!Why oh why would they not include wifi :D Shame as i really like the phone.

thanks for confirming. it really is a shame they took out wifi in this case. i'm using the s620 and it is one of the best devices i've used thus far.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Possibly to promote WnW? Not 3G either i suppose, but that isn't too important just for email (which is clearly the intended market).

Guest idavid

i have to say that having WnW is much better than having wifi. its so much more simple and TBH where there is a wifi connection i can use i have a computer anyway. granted WnW costs though, but not much considering.