lllr

Samsung SGH-i320 ROM Upgrade

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can get the ROM upgrade for the i320? Is there even one available? I am currently running 5.1.195 (build 14967.2.5.0).

Hi i'm searching for it too because i have noticed that when charging no notification is shown and the battery indicator isn't very good

Is there any help

TH'X

Hi Every Body

I have the same Smartphone

i320,

tried to email samsung but have found on some forum that no update to wm6 is planed for the i320 at the moment

By the way, i found this I320 firmware here at least if we have the phone it's good to have the firmware too

hope Samsung release some update forward wm6 for the I320, still waiting and keeping faith ... :excl:

Edited by Mac 2007

Hi Every Body

I have the same Smartphone

i320,

tried to email samsung but have found on some forum that no update to wm6 is planed for the i320 at the moment

By the way, i found this I320 firmware here at least if we have the phone it's good to have the firmware too

hope Samsung release some update forward wm6 for the I320, still waiting and keeping faith ... <_<

BTW what program did you use to use the BIN files on that link you sent to update the Samsung I320

It's good but do you know how to put it into the bootmode? I tried a few of methods but I didn't.

Hi every body

after a while i still keeping faith on upgrade for the I320 is there any news elswhere