• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IPhone HomeScreen nonQVGA

15 posts in this topic

Posted

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2190
File Name: IPhone HomeScreen nonQVGA

File Submitter: Moeen Mahboob

File Submitted: 6 Mar 2007

File Category: Computer

Apple oPhone Homescree made for nonQVGA

I found it somewhere else........

Must install plugins first: RJ Time and smartmonitor

Click here to download this file

Posted

I guess you got it from my site ;)

Posted

i wouldn't be suprise if apple trys to hang you for this. lol

Posted

For what ? For the background image ? That's the only thing I didn't make my own.

The real problem with all the iPhone themes are the icons, not the background and not the style. And I just used the background image..

Posted

For what ? For the background image ? That's the only thing I didn't make my own.

The real problem with all the iPhone themes are the icons, not the background and not the style. And I just used the background image..

Yeah prosper i got it from your website that's why i didnt said that i made it ......read the description man u are creditied, long ago i got it and also i forgot from where i got it......U are the real man now i recognize..:D

Thanx for making me correctly realized ;)

I hope it will not go some bad to you..

Posted (edited)

Hi, it will be great if the main screen can indicates if there is any new sms recevied. thanks! I love ur iphone theme. great job!

Edited by Ciji

Posted

Hey guys, I downloaded the plugins then installed it to my home folder. I get this thick white line on the right side of the screen. Why am I getting this? I have a Blackjack too.

Posted

Didn't want to blame your for anything, Moeen Mahboob. It's totally ok if my skins are shared ;)

As for the SMS indicator: This won't be possible without the Iconbar or the standard Messaging plugin. Smartmonitor doesn't support this.

@ joefish13: A landscape version of the iPhone skin is available on my site. Goto Portfolio -> Landscape. I will upload more landsacpe skins in the near future, since I'm getting a Q soon hopefully :D

Posted (edited)

Didn't want to blame your for anything, Moeen Mahboob. It's totally ok if my skins are shared ;)

As for the SMS indicator: This won't be possible without the Iconbar or the standard Messaging plugin. Smartmonitor doesn't support this.

@ joefish13: A landscape version of the iPhone skin is available on my site. Goto Portfolio -> Landscape. I will upload more landsacpe skins in the near future, since I'm getting a Q soon hopefully :D

Since it's a zip file do I have to unzip and then put all those bmp,png,xml files in the Home folder? When I did that it didnt show right.

EDIT

* Ok I figured it out. How come under home sceen layout there are 2 prosper choices? What's the diff?**

* So Non-Qvga and Landscape only work for Blackjack, right***

Edited by joefish13

Posted

There are two versions, once with German date / time format, and once with English formats. Check the file name to see which one displays which format.

No. Only landscape will work on the Blackjack. Non-QVGA is a earlier display format, which will show only on the left side of the display.

Posted

thanx

Posted

so there won't be an update with a sms notification? i love the theme tho!

Posted

There are two versions, once with German date / time format, and once with English formats. Check the file name to see which one displays which format.

No. Only landscape will work on the Blackjack. Non-QVGA is a earlier display format, which will show only on the left side of the display.

I need help!!! i can`t install Smartmonitor. a have message "Smartmonitor.cab failed to install on your device" :rolleyes:( Why?

Posted

so there won't be an update with a sms notification? i love the theme tho!

well certrainly i gonna add it personally but got flaw with smartmonitor since as U C that the battery, carrier and signals notifiers are not that of windows mobile but of smartmonitor...I was intended to put SMS notifier at left of battery bar but got a misorientation in battery icon......can any one fix it....

SMS count will be cool if placed at the left of battery icon

Posted

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.