Afy

Set Bluetooth to recieve to storage card ?

2 posts in this topic

Hi All

I would like to recieve incoming beams direct to the storage card. Currently any incoming files are saved to the internal storage space in 'My Documents', i then have to go hunting for the file and cut / paste it to the storage card. This also means im stuffed if i want to recieve anything over about 4 mb because the phone will run out of memory even though i have 300+ mb free on a storage card.

Im hoping theres a simple reg tweak i can make to change this to Storage Card\Bluetooth\ ?

Hi All

I would like to recieve incoming beams direct to the storage card. Currently any incoming files are saved to the internal storage space in 'My Documents', i then have to go hunting for the file and cut / paste it to the storage card. This also means im stuffed if i want to recieve anything over about 4 mb because the phone will run out of memory even though i have 300+ mb free on a storage card.

Im hoping theres a simple reg tweak i can make to change this to Storage Card\Bluetooth\ ?

Use this Dr.Yar Bluethoot

:)