• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

myPhone

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks. If you are suggesting the use of an animated gif image, unfortunately that is not supported by windows mobile. Nice idea . . . that is until you notice how much battery life it drains. :)

there has to b a way to put animated gifs on a homescreen, theres always a way to somethin. i would try it myself but i have no clue as where to start in doing so, but the theme is cool i love it even tho i hate the iphone lol

Posted

How's come on the non-xtreme version... On the smart monitor screen (the main screen with just the clock, and "Click down to begin")... it says "Verizon" in the top left and not the actual wireless provider?

When I hit the down button, the screen with the icons shows "Centennial"

Posted

How's come on the non-xtreme version... On the smart monitor screen (the main screen with just the clock, and "Click down to begin")... it says "Verizon" in the top left and not the actual wireless provider?

I've addressed that question in the quicklinks section on the first post of this thread: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=15747

When I hit the down button, the screen with the icons shows "Centennial"

I'm not sure about this one. Never heard of anyone experiencing anything like what you describe. Could it be a message from a trial version of some program you have installed? Could you post a screenshot? FYI, I tend to check the sbsh forum more frequently.

Posted

I've addressed that question in the quicklinks section on the first post of this thread: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=15747

I'm not sure about this one. Never heard of anyone experiencing anything like what you describe. Could it be a message from a trial version of some program you have installed? Could you post a screenshot? FYI, I tend to check the sbsh forum more frequently.

I only had the one problem, the thread you posted fixed it, thanks alot! ;) I was basically saying that my service provider showed up correctly on the screen with the icons.

Posted (edited)

So i downloaded your theme and i have all the necessary programs needed. I cant seem to get the phone alarm to work. I get an error saying something about PAINIT not being there.*EDIT*I fixed it. The program must be installed to the device. The card wont boot up the program.

Edited by chancecornell

Posted

Am i the only one here that does not want their Windows Mobile phone to look like an iPhone?

Posted

Thank you

I like it

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.