How is the device usage as a phone??

• With a BT headset - is BT connectivity it stable
  • Wired headset... loudness of headset, clarity of mic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tomchap
How is the device usage as a phone??
  • With a BT headset - is BT connectivity it stable
  • Wired headset... loudness of headset, clarity of mic

Ive given my thoughts on the device as a phone in this thread http://www.modaco.com/Do-you-like-are-you-...na-t253497.html

I use a Bluetooth Style-I pen HBM-700 and i answer this device just like a normal phone. It displays the callers number not their name unfortunately but i can still look at my device and see whos calling anyway.

I havent used the wired headset that comes with it, suppose i should give it a try, but when i have the Bluetooth Style-I pen HBM-700 i dont really need to! All i make sure is that when the display on the ipen shows the battery is getting low, to put it on charge.

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
Guest Deiota

Hello!

I am thinking about buying this LG Style-I but I have a problem.

For now, I can only buy it in USA where the power is 110-120Volts.

Here, in Europe, we have 220Volts, so if I connect the charger here it will burn.

Can I find the similar charger here in Europe? Which model?

Does anyone from Europe uses this LG?

Please help me decide!

Best regards,

Deiota

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icewinter23
Hello!

I am thinking about buying this LG Style-I but I have a problem.

For now, I can only buy it in USA where the power is 110-120Volts.

Here, in Europe, we have 220Volts, so if I connect the charger here it will burn.

Can I find the similar charger here in Europe? Which model?

Does anyone from Europe uses this LG?

Please help me decide!

Best regards,

Deiota

Well I am almost certain that it is just a standard mini USB plug to charge it.... so charge it on your pc. :)

• 6 months later...
Guest squilla

Its an old thread I know but I felt like answering as I have one of those LG pens which is around my neck constantly! Its brilliant and I couldnt be without it now with my Ameo.

When I bought it it had the USA charger with it but I nipped down B&Q warehouse where I was able to find an adapter, or you can buy them from USA on Ebay. You can also charge it as mentioned, using the USB cable.

The charge last for a really long time, im not a massive phone caller but 1 charge can last me 3 / 4 days.

I've just got one - not too bothered about the mains charger bit - just hang it off work's pc's usb port :-)

had some issues with it not bonding properly the first day I got it but I think this was due to lack of charge. Everything seems ok now. Occasional drop out (Advantage seems to switch off BT)

Installed Jetware Mobile's caller id thingy which is a little shakey (doesn't always give the number) but on the whole it works well - even with voice command.

• 2 weeks later...
The Style-i doesn't seem to like WM6 (PK Dual ROM) keeps on losing connection :)

Right, so that's why I'm having so many problems with bluetooth - good job it's a standard isn't it! :-( Do you get the problems of bluetooth needing switching off then back on your advantage to make things work as well? Lord only knows what's going on. MS if you're listening - sort it out!

Oh well - back on ebay you go Style-I!

Guest squilla
Right, so that's why I'm having so many problems with bluetooth - good job it's a standard isn't it! :-( Do you get the problems of bluetooth needing switching off then back on your advantage to make things work as well? Lord only knows what's going on. MS if you're listening - sort it out!

Oh well - back on ebay you go Style-I!

Let me know if anyone is selling a style-i please, one of the kids just tipped a glass of water over mine! Surprisingly though its still working at the minute, its got me thinking though, I really could do with a spare. So if anyone is selling one please let me know. I know they are selling them on ebay quite cheap but id rather not pay $45.00 for delivery.

Are you running WM6? Do you not get the problems that I'm seeing? My Style-i seems to loose connectivity. Random BT switch offs on the Advantage? I'm in two minds as to wether to contact HTC and check I don't have a faulty unit.

Guest squilla
Are you running WM6? Do you not get the problems that I'm seeing? My Style-i seems to loose connectivity. Random BT switch offs on the Advantage? I'm in two minds as to wether to contact HTC and check I don't have a faulty unit.

Yes I am running the latest T-Mobile WM6 upgrade. It does drop out from time to time, maybe a couple of times a day, but no more, I can live with that, its better than shouting in to my massive phone in public. :)