Latest Orange magazine - E650 Coming Soon...

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Well leafing through the mag it seems a third or so of the "coming soon" phones are already available. Hopefully this will bode well for a E650 launch in the next few weeks!

Guest jchamier
I quite fancy having a play with a N95 and RoadSync, to see how it fits my needs.

FWIW, I tried the free demo of RoadSync with my 9300, and I hated it, and couldn't get "direct push" to work ;) RoadSync uses the native mail program, as you'd expect, which on the 9300 I found wasn't that good, so I used an alternative.

At least I'm now using my iMate SP5, which works really well, the wireless is handy at work with no Tmob signal. (The Vario is a little on the large size for use at work).

Guest Amplificator

Paul:

Although this is offtopic, can you share anything about the HTC Wings?

I was 100% sure of getting the Vox, but then I saw the Wings would be an upgraded model of Vox including 400MHz samsung cpu, integrated GPS alt 3G - can you confirm any of this? And how about an approximate release date/month?

How is the battery life on the Vox with general usage?

Guest Paul (MVP)

The Wings will have the faster CPU, integrated GPS and 3G... but the device isn't confirmed and has no release date anywhere yet.

Battery life on the Vox seems to be about the same as any other HTC Candybar Smartphone!

P

Guest madbandit

Can't wait...

having spoken to orange again this weekend (needed a replacement c600) the call centre people still have no information on the handset release date, but as usual we trying to get me to upgrade from the trusty C600...

*twiddles thumbs while waiting*

Guest Paul (MVP)

How much do you like WinMo I suppose?

Obviously the N95 thrashes it specs wise, but I still don't really get on with S60 personally...

P

Guest Amplificator
The Wings will have the faster CPU, integrated GPS and 3G... but the device isn't confirmed and has no release date anywhere yet.

Battery life on the Vox seems to be about the same as any other HTC Candybar Smartphone!

P

Okay, I might as well get the Vox then ;)

Edited by Amplificator

Guest shutdown
How much do you like WinMo I suppose?

Obviously the N95 thrashes it specs wise, but I still don't really get on with S60 personally...

P

apart from my works PDA2K I've not used winmo since my old C500 but I did love it.

I use an N70 which I hate the deepest passion a human can give and that's my biggest fear of going to the N95, it's still a nokia but that styling, features of the Vox look great but the N95 just has the edge for me in device features.

its gonna be a tough one!

Guest mstephenson

Went into my local Orange shop yesterday asking about a release date and all they know is 'April sometime', so hopefully, *crosses fingers* it'll be out in the next 4 weeks. I didn't realise the Wings would also include a faster processor-kinda got me interested but don't think I can hold out for that really. Bit disappointed the Vox sticks with the standard 200MHZ processor, the same one thats been used for years now.

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

It'll be the Kaiser, if O take it on, no release date yet! Check out the news post in the PocketPC news forum ;)

Guest Samsonite
You will wait very long time because the HTC Wings is cancelled !

go on then... Share...!! where did this earth shattering snippet come from?

you're gonna break lots of hearts with it....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.