• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

WM5/WM6 Dialpad skin pack for Windows Mobile Professional

8 posts in this topic

Posted

zombienexus_wm6_black.pngwm6_pincode_screen.jpg

Hello everybody,

I've been playing around with the WM6 rom which has some nice buttons so i decided to make a few in different colours. The screenshot above is wm6 blackextra 3g

22 WM6 dialpad skins for:

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

WM6 3G Video screen buttons add-on

If you have upgraded your HTC Hermes from WM5 to WM6, your smartdialer application is not installed by default. Use this to get it back:

WM5 HTC Smartdialer cab (Extracted from Hermes)

Update: if you had upgraded rom to WM6 Black Edition 2.0 for Hermes, you don't have to install this.

Update: if your pincode screen is white with grey and pink buttons, you can get it skinned by replacing phcanOverbmp.dll in window directory. Backup file before doing so.

(this skins are for wm5 and wm6 devices. they are named wm6 because of the buttons which are from the default wm6 dialer)

Note: Today theme is included in cab. You may install your own today theme after installing one of these dialpad skins.

Chart for reference: Which dialpad for you?

zombienexus_wm5_dialpad_skin_reference.png

Posted

Hello everybody,

I've been playing around with the WM6 rom which has some nice buttons so i decided to make a few in different colours. The screenshot above is wm6 blackextra 3g

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

If you have upgraded your HTC Hermes from WM5 to WM6, your smartdialer application is not installed by default. Use this to get it back:

Update: if you had upgraded rom to WM6 Black Edition 2.0 for Hermes, you don't have to install this.

Update: if your pincode screen is white with grey and pink buttons, you can get it skinned by replacing phcanOverbmp.dll in window directory. Backup file before doing so.

(this skins are for wm5 and wm6 devices. they are named wm6 because of the buttons which are from the default wm6 dialer)

Note: Today theme is included in cab. You may install your own today theme after installing one of these dialpad skins.

VERY NICE, THANKS!

Posted

I can't get the skins to work. I have a Hermes (AT&T 8525) which I have upgraded with a WM6 ROM (vp 3G v3.6 Hybrid) so I first installed the HTC Smartdialer cab, then the WM6 Blue Reptile skin and did a soft reset. When I come back up I still have the old skins. Any ideas?

Posted

Is there an easy way to switch between skins? Or do you just have to install them as you want to change them?

Posted

Hi swampcat, how could i replace the phcanOverbmp.dll in windows . It is write protected/ read only.... any freeware can do that ?

Posted (edited)

swapcat,

when I install these a couple of wierd things happen.

First, some of the options from the menu when I press the right soft key are gone.

Second, The left soft key titled "Contacts" goes away and I now have what appears to be a listing of call history, speed dial, and contacts.

Third, smart dial no long functions

How can I use your skins and not lose the menu items and more importantly, not have this additional multi-contact list thing happening.

EDIT: never mind, downloaded the zip again and these work good..

Edited by smittyofdhs

Posted

Temporarily "between" ROMs whilst I either cook my own 6.1 or pick the best one that's out a the moment, and I have to say that Black Extra looks gorgeous on my Vario 2. Top marks that man :)

Posted

Hello everybody,

WM6 today themes only

WM6 Basic dialpad

WM6 Standard Dialpad

WM6 3G Video Dialpad

it's a shame,this link's don't work :rolleyes: