• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does the SPV E650 support line 2?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does the SPV E650 support line 2? ;)

Posted · Report post

Should do, press and hold # to switch lines.

Posted · Report post

Having just tried it on my new E650, i can confirm it does indeed work perfect. Good news indeed.

Clive

Posted · Report post

Having just tried it on my new E650, i can confirm it does indeed work perfect. Good news indeed.

Clive

Are you on Orange with line 1 and line 2, Clive? And when you say it is supported, is it via a menu option to switch between lines?

SkUk21 - having read your previous posts about line2 on the M3100, I'm just as curious as to whether the E650 supports this feature on Orange (UK)...I just sent back my M3100 after two months of waiting for the return bag ;) , and was planning on getting the Nokia N95 instead but admittedly I really enjoyed using the M3100 style phone.

Cheers,

Anek

Posted · Report post

SkUk21 - having read your previous posts about line2 on the M3100, I'm just as curious as to whether the E650 supports this feature on Orange (UK)...I just sent back my M3100 after two months of waiting for the return bag ;) , and was planning on getting the Nokia N95 instead but admittedly I really enjoyed using the M3100 style phone.

Cheers,

Anek

hi anek

it does support line 2, just received mine today. Keep the hash key pressed and will toggled between lines

cheers

Posted · Report post

It's always been in Smartphone IIRC, but they haven't bothered to implement in PPC yet (at least not prior to WM6... i've not tested a WM6 device with ALS (Line 2)).

P

Posted · Report post

hi anek

it does support line 2, just received mine today. Keep the hash key pressed and will toggled between lines

cheers

;) super quick reply, thanks!

that's excellent news...perhaps you can keep this smile on my face and let me know how it compares to the M3100? Perhaps this should be a separate post but can you shed some light having used both handsets? Are they both in the same class of phone or is the E650 a 'less functional' phone due to it being a smartphone, i.e. What are the +'s and -'s?